+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Info on NOC 1233

XubX

Nov 18, 2012
Dear All,

I run an Insurance Surveying/Loss Adjusting Pvt. Ltd Co. based in Lahore, Pakistan since 2005 fully licensed by the Govt. of Pakistan to act in all classes of General Insurance. I am also a Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA) and hold B.Sc (hons) Degree from Oxford Brookes University, UK. I am 28 years old, my English is fluent as I have studied and Worked in UK for 3 years. I have good healthy relations with all major insurance companies in Pakistan and some Re-Insurers abroad and I am also experienced in Risk Inspections especially of Major Oil & Gas Plants/Fields of Pakistan as well.

The Problem is conditions in Pakistan have deteriorated so much that every time i go out to work my family is always praying for my safe return so family is stressed at most times. As a Loss Adjuster, I have to visit remote or dangerous locations in the country with active threats from Terrorists quite often. As a married man and father of two I have finally decided to look for opportunities abroad and came to know that there is a major market for this profession in Canada.
As someone who actually have been managing his own Loss Adjusting Business, I think I have a good chance of succeeding in Canada.

I would like to know if there is any requirement of any insurance courses to be completed before applying. I got the experience but there is no Insurance Course requirement in Pakistan, hence never looked into it.
From my understanding FSW Applications are not being accepted at present. Is there anything i should start working on now so that i can apply as soon as the FSW Process starts again.
Also is there any point in applying for jobs online? As i have heard from a Canadian Friend that the process for employers is very difficult hence they refrain from giving job letters etc. Should i Apply for immigration, come to Canada and look for Jobs then?
Any recommendations or help from NOC1233 Applicants or related individuals will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards