+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration fraud, pls help me

CICI123456

Apr 13, 2012
When I first start apply, there is a guy states he work in the government, and he says he can speed up my application if I put some fake information, I did and it did not turn out well, now I am applying again but I am afraid the fake information before will get find out, then I will get caught cheating.
now I needs to know, If I get caught cheating, in the website says I can not apply for any kind of VISA IN 2 YRS.---hOW ABOUT AFTER 2 YRS? Is it big possibility that I can not apply for any thing in my life?

And if I tell the government what is this guy did to me, charging money and telling me put fake info, is it possible the government will let me apply again like normal, I am eligible now, but I can not get the past out of my mind and I am so worry everyday, pls help me or suggest what should I do

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you get caught cheating and are charged with misrepresentation, then you will be banned from reapplying for two years. Once this two years is over, you can certainly try applying again. However you can assume that immigration will look at your file very closely and check every detail since you misrepresented facts in an earlier application.

Even if you use a representative, you are still responsible for ensuring all of the information in your application is accurate. So even if you tell the government what this guy did to you - YOU are still going to be held responsible by the government for putting fake information in your application.

Signature db

Feb 7, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-01-2000
Don't put false info .....don't trust this guy if he's working for immigration canada, it's not normal.

bos.man

Apr 24, 2012
I am a business man in Brampton, Ontario Canada; I had the misfortunate of being briefly acquainted with Mr. Kris Patel. This unlucky meeting, was a brief meeting when Kris offered his legal services to assist me in obtaining import documents from Pakistan which are required for my business,

· TARIP (Tariff and Integrated Policy)

· INTRA (Integrated Regulatory Authorities)

· ECHO (Enhanced Cargo Handling)

· ACCESS (Automated Customs Clearance System)

Mr. Patel represented himself as a lawyer that dealt with import/export and immigration issues, and that he would be able to assist. For $20.000 US dollars, Patel assured me I would have, the documents that are required within ten (10) its almost six(6) months later and I still chasing Patel to receive my documents. A chap named Randy who claimed to be a lawyer, did call me about thirty (30) days ago saying that he’s working on the file, but since then I have nothing, a friend of mine at temple, told me yesterday that Mr. Patel has a criminal record and is not a lawyer. I am shocked at this, and I’m adding my comments to this blog to warn everyone to now deal with him.

Malik