+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration fraud MPNP please help

Ntoca

Jul 23, 2019
Hello, I have paid 60 thousand CAD to this immigration representative to help me get a PR in Canada. In the contract, it indicates that they will aid me to get a job. In fact, this representative just founded a company and hired all his clients as employees in his company. Now I have been working for one and a half years at his company and got a provincial nomination based on the work experience in this company. The paper-based PR application was submitted 6 months ago. Recently, they stopped paying me a wage and asked me to give them cash, so they can make up the payroll transactions. Also, they don't think I dare to tell this to anyone because it will obviously affect my PR application. There are many more in the same situation. I have a few questions here if someone could be generous to answer:

1. I've learned that I have submitted false information to immigration. I will cancel my provincial nomination and PR application, will it leave a bad record in my profile?

2. Is it still possible to report the representative and get my money back?

3. How can I prove myself innocent?

Thank you guys so much!

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hello, I have paid 60 thousand CAD to this immigration representative to help me get a PR in Canada. In the contract, it indicates that they will aid me to get a job. In fact, this representative just founded a company and hired all his clients as employees in his company. Now I have been working for one and a half years at his company and got a provincial nomination based on the work experience in this company. The paper-based PR application was submitted 6 months ago. Recently, they stopped paying me a wage and asked me to give them cash, so they can make up the payroll transactions. Also, they don't think I dare to tell this to anyone because it will obviously affect my PR application. There are many more in the same situation. I have a few questions here if someone could be generous to answer:

1. I've learned that I have submitted false information to immigration. I will cancel my provincial nomination and PR application, will it leave a bad record in my profile?

Thank you guys so much!
You are part of this misrepresentation from the beginning so there is no way to prove yourself innocent. As you got pnp by misrepresentation. If IRCC came to know about this thing you will be banned for 5 years. These immigration scams are mostly run by indian representatives. The best you can do is change your job as after getting pnp applicant applies for PR. And after getting AOR most people change jobs. I don’t think you will get your money back as your immigration file is collateral. You can try to reverse blackmail that person. If you have proofs on video or audio recordings. And if you were on a fake payroll and working on cash someplace else, then again you are in trouble yourself. These frauds don’t keep financial trail. You can try complaining this to IRCC and CBSA but without binding proof and testimonies they can’t and will not do anything. Since the last 5-7 years LMIA is sold for 25000-80000 dollars canadian but IRCC and CBSA is so dumb they can’t do anything about this.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would speak to an immigration lawyer. There is some protection for victims but it looks like you were involved and knew what you were doing. A lawyer will be needed to ty and protect your own interests. Wish Canada would put more effort into stopping the blatant fraud that everyone knows is going on. It is sickening how wealthy people are getting and how how minimal the consequences are. Unfortunately your money is gone.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Thank you guys so much!
Report this to IRCC and file a report with the police. Get a reputable and different immigration lawyer to represent you.

Here's some links that might be useful.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html

Hard to say at this point if you can save your provincial nomination.

Ntoca

Jul 23, 2019
You are part of this misrepresentation from the beginning so there is no way to prove yourself innocent. As you got pnp by misrepresentation. If IRCC came to know about this thing you will be banned for 5 years. These immigration scams are mostly run by indian representatives. The best you can do is change your job as after getting pnp applicant applies for PR. And after getting AOR most people change jobs. I don’t think you will get your money back as your immigration file is collateral. You can try to reverse blackmail that person. If you have proofs on video or audio recordings. And if you were on a fake payroll and working on cash someplace else, then again you are in trouble yourself. These frauds don’t keep financial trail. You can try complaining this to IRCC and CBSA but without binding proof and testimonies they can’t and will not do anything. Since the last 5-7 years LMIA is sold for 25000-80000 dollars canadian but IRCC and CBSA is so dumb they can’t do anything about this.
Thank you so much for your valuable advice. I'm on a closed work permit right now. I could not find a way to change my job. However, an employer from another province is willing to get an LMIA for me (legally). I'm thinking of canceling both PNP and PR application, then move to another province. Will it cause more troubles for me?

Ntoca

Jul 23, 2019
Would speak to an immigration lawyer. There is some protection for victims but it looks like you were involved and knew what you were doing. A lawyer will be needed to ty and protect your own interests. Wish Canada would put more effort into stopping the blatant fraud that everyone knows is going on. It is sickening how wealthy people are getting and how how minimal the consequences are. Unfortunately your money is gone.
Thank you for your reply. At first, this company pays me regularly as other companies do. And, I also do real jobs at the time. However, until they stopped paying me a wage, I became cautious about everything is happening. Do you think withdrawing my PNP and PR application will help get me out of this trouble?

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Get an immigration lawyer. He or she will best advise you on the steps to take. This is a serious crime that should be reported. Your lawyer has a duty of confidentiality and candour. I can imagine the cost anyway, but a quick consultation will not hurt you financially.

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your reply. At first, this company pays me regularly as other companies do. And, I also do real jobs at the time. However, until they stopped paying me a wage, I became cautious about everything is happening. Do you think withdrawing my PNP and PR application will help get me out of this trouble?
You need a lawyer’s advice. A volunteer forum can’t help you with these complex issues or potentially negotiate with IRCC.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Thank you so much for your valuable advice. I'm on a closed work permit right now. I could not find a way to change my job. However, an employer from another province is willing to get an LMIA for me (legally). I'm thinking of canceling both PNP and PR application, then move to another province. Will it cause more troubles for me?
Even if you withdraw your PR application it will not be withdrawn right away. Your withdrawal application will be assessed too as why are you withdrawing the PR application. And if you keep this secret from IRCC and give another reason for withdrawal, in your future PR application you have to declare this thing too. And in this meantime if IRCC in your background check figure out your misrepresentation your future application will be rejected too. Just know one thing IRCC is used and abused by people who can. Just get a good immigration representative. But i am afraid even they are after money too.

Ntoca

Jul 23, 2019
Even if you withdraw your PR application it will not be withdrawn right away. Your withdrawal application will be assessed too as why are you withdrawing the PR application. And if you keep this secret from IRCC and give another reason for withdrawal, in your future PR application you have to declare this thing too. And in this meantime if IRCC in your background check figure out your misrepresentation your future application will be rejected too. Just know one thing IRCC is used and abused by people who can. Just get a good immigration representative. But i am afraid even they are after money too.
Much appreciation!