+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration fraud case from hell to possibly prison?!

chuckd

Jun 26, 2017
Hi guys,
Long story short, I have reported my wife to immigration for fraud. It looks like she was called in by immigration to explain herself. She quickly got a lawyer and get this, reported me to police for all kinds of made up abuse. All of these accusations are absolutely false but tell that to police, I guess she is doing everything possible to save herself from deportation. I am now charged with a crime and have to go to a trial since I am not going to plea guilty. In the mean time I have found out some interesting facts from my wife's conversations with police that might prove my immigration case. My question is this... I haven't had any contact with immigration for several months now and my trial is half a year away. I have no idea if her PR was revoked or not. I assume she is able to stay here until the criminal case is resolved if her PR was revoked. When should I contact the immigration and show them new evidence? I assume she is claiming to immigration that I was abusive so should I wait for the trial results and then contact immigration? How long does immigration keep the case open or do they close the claim at some point?

Thanks for your time

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes - I would absolutely contact IRCC now and send them more evidence. I don't see any point in waiting. Case times vary hugely.

IRCC will not tell you the outcomes of the case against your wife. This information is regarded as confidential.

chuckd

Jun 26, 2017
Yes - I would absolutely contact IRCC now and send them more evidence. I don't see any point in waiting. Case times vary hugely.

IRCC will not tell you the outcomes of the case against your wife. This information is regarded as confidential.
But tell me if I understand this correctly. If my wife is still here, they have probably delayed her deportation due to criminal case pending right? Is that what happens? And if she is claiming abuse by me wouldn't IRCC want to see the result of the case before their decision? So should I wait to contact IRCC when I have all the new info including results of the case against me? Or could it be too late to talk to them about my case and new evidence at some point? Do they close the cases at some point were they are not interested in new evidence?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But tell me if I understand this correctly. If my wife is still here, they have probably delayed her deportation due to criminal case pending right? Is that what happens? And if she is claiming abuse by me wouldn't IRCC want to see the result of the case before their decision? So should I wait to contact IRCC when I have all the new info including results of the case against me? Or could it be too late to talk to them about my case and new evidence at some point? Do they close the cases at some point were they are not interested in new evidence?
As I said, I wouldn't wait. If you have new and helpful information - send it to IRCC now.

If the case against you is dropped, I would then contact IRCC with another update again.