VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you alone have enough points in EE (like 480 or more), go ahead and marry her as soon as possible and then include her in your EE profile as your wife. Once you get ITA you will need paperwork from her (medical and criminal). But at certain point you will need that anyway (also needed for spousal sponorship).

She can try TRV in the mean time. But then she would have to show ties and the way to support herself during the stay. If she only has low income and rather little tie in her home country, then there are high chances to get rejected.
Would hat happen she would need to wait several month before trying again. And of course improve whatever she was rejected for (most time it is the ties and money).
Would she be rejected several times, she would have to wait until marriage to start the process.

Your worst case scenario would be to marry after becoming PR and then sponsor her in Canada.

And it is hard to predict if you will get PPR in 3 or 30 months (there is no pattern behind why some cases are delayed and some are not and the common excuse is security checks).

Good luck

Nitish_KSharma

Jan 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Job Offer........
Yes
If you alone have enough points in EE (like 480 or more), go ahead and marry her as soon as possible and then include her in your EE profile as your wife. Once you get ITA you will need paperwork from her (medical and criminal). But at certain point you will need that anyway (also needed for spousal sponorship).

She can try TRV in the mean time. But then she would have to show ties and the way to support herself during the stay. If she only has low income and rather little tie in her home country, then there are high chances to get rejected.
Would hat happen she would need to wait several month before trying again. And of course improve whatever she was rejected for (most time it is the ties and money).
Would she be rejected several times, she would have to wait until marriage to start the process.

Your worst case scenario would be to marry after becoming PR and then sponsor her in Canada.

And it is hard to predict if you will get PPR in 3 or 30 months (there is no pattern behind why some cases are delayed and some are not and the common excuse is security checks).

Good luck
Hi vensak!
Thanks a lot for a detailed response once again. That helps a lot. That's what I have figured as well. I'll marry her this summer and include her in my PR application.

Regarding her TRV, its only the wage that is the problem as she has been in a low paying a job for a while. We won't have any problem showing her ties to the home country as she has family back home, my parents (eventually her in-laws) back home, owns part of a business that her dad runs and some properties too. Its only her job which is not ideal because of low wage. Except that every other thing is in place, she has proper tax returns, business registrations in her name and deeds of land property.
I am thinking of just trying once with her TRV application before getting married. Irrespective of outcome, I'll apply for PR and include her in my application as wife.
Lets see how it goes.
Thanks again for the response.