+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Consultant

lmansukhani

Dec 18, 2017
Hi, I am planning to hire WWICS for canada immigration. Any suggestions ?

Or else I have an option of Visas Assures and Abhinav?

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017

One of my friend hired WWICS, they charged a big amount from him and he never ever got ITA through them as they kept him in dark about his profile status. They even did not shared profile details with him. His CRS was less then 400 and they were telling him that he will be selected through PNP and as per his NOC he was never going to get PNP from any province.

So, as per the experience of my friend cum colleague, I suggest do not hire them.If you still want to hire them along with their success stories they are sharing ask them about their failures as well ( which they will never share).

Rather do some research, gather information from IRCC website and this great forum and then finally apply at your own and have complete peace of mind.

** If any WWICS person is reading this post, no personal offence and I understand that every WWICS centre might not be doing malpractice like the one I mentioned above, but yes, one of WWICS franchise has done this to my friend. Also, please do not reply on this post and say this is not right as the same can be proved by my friend.**

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
I applied through WWICS.

I have received an ITA, my AOR is 11th May but there is no sign of PPR & no updates from WWICS unless I ask them & even then I have to call them several times. Their customer service is very very poor, it has caused me a lot of aggravation. Plus their fees is pretty high, for example they asked me for $250 to order GCMS notes which only cost me Rs 1,000 from getgcms. I shared my notes with them but got no feedback. So at this time I feel like I am on my own.

Having said that, they did guide me in getting all the documemts together & with filing my case which would have been a major hassle if I was to do it on my own. Their lawyers, though slow, seem well qualified & know what they are doing.

So the choice is yours. I would rate them 2 out of 5 however, if I get my visa that rating is going to improve drastically.

All the best.

Hi,

Just repeating your words my friend.... you said that it was you gathered all the documents with their guidance and all this guidance to gather documents is there on IRCC website.... this is what needed to apply..... apart from that you have to fill the forms online... in your case they filled it for you and took huge amount of money from you. I am not against you or some one else but just think they filled the forms for you just on the basis of information you provided them... so you know better about yourself and your circumstances and can fill the forms and gather documents at own and save lot of money, save time and have peace of mind.

See my friend, they even did not responded when you gave them GCMS notes. and $250 for GCMS....:(:(.....it costs only 25-40 dollars if you apply through some third party and if you have someone known who is citizen or Canadian PR.... they can get it for only $5 for your application.

Its not only WWICS... most of the consultants do like this only.. It's ok if someone charges hefty money..it's their discretion to set their prices, but they should also provide good quality and quick responsive service in exchange.

The idea about what I want to say is people need to be aware and that can happen only if we take charge for that.. We need to go to consultants/ lawyers only if case is bit complicated like someone was convicted , have some medical issues, or have been deported or removed from some country.

Anyways, all the best for your application and cheers as you are coming to settle in this beautiful country.

Thanks.

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I applied through WWICS.

I have received an ITA, my AOR is 11th May but there is no sign of PPR & no updates from WWICS unless I ask them & even then I have to call them several times. Their customer service is very very poor, it has caused me a lot of aggravation. Plus their fees is pretty high, for example they asked me for $250 to order GCMS notes which only cost me Rs 1,000 from getgcms. I shared my notes with them but got no feedback. So at this time I feel like I am on my own.

Having said that, they did guide me in getting all the documemts together & with filing my case which would have been a major hassle if I was to do it on my own. Their lawyers, though slow, seem well qualified & know what they are doing.

So the choice is yours. I would rate them 2 out of 5 however, if I get my visa that rating is going to improve drastically.

All the best.
250$s for GCMS Notes????:mad: In my book they are day light robbers to even say that. Absolutely insane!

Reactions: sageorge

lmansukhani

Dec 18, 2017
Thanks guys for sharing your experience.
If not wwics than how about 'Abhinav' or 'Visas Assured' as in my case i definitely need a consultant. To my knowledge abhinav is also registered with IRCC.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Thanks guys for sharing your experience.
If not wwics than how about 'Abhinav' or 'Visas Assured' as in my case i definitely need a consultant. To my knowledge abhinav is also registered with IRCC.
How are you so sure you need a consultant? if you have any past rejections or deportations then hire a lawyer as opposed to just consultant....

lmansukhani

Dec 18, 2017
Having every legible information in hand I am not able to get through the express entry. What do you mean by a lawyer? Do you have any suggestions for such lawyers in India.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Having every legible information in hand I am not able to get through the express entry. What do you mean by a lawyer? Do you have any suggestions for such lawyers in India.
Nah no idea about India or anywhere actually...I just hope no one has to use them....lol

Mabere

Nov 16, 2018
I
One of my friend hired WWICS, they charged a big amount from him and he never ever got ITA through them as they kept him in dark about his profile status. They even did not shared profile details with him. His CRS was less then 400 and they were telling him that he will be selected through PNP and as per his NOC he was never going to get PNP from any province.

So, as per the experience of my friend cum colleague, I suggest do not hire them.If you still want to hire them along with their success stories they are sharing ask them about their failures as well ( which they will never share).

Rather do some research, gather information from IRCC website and this great forum and then finally apply at your own and have complete peace of mind.

** If any WWICS person is reading this post, no personal offence and I understand that every WWICS centre might not be doing malpractice like the one I mentioned above, but yes, one of WWICS franchise has done this to my friend. Also, please do not reply on this post and say this is not right as the same can be proved by my friend.**

Mabere

Nov 16, 2018

I have actually hired them but the fees are so high.. total cost almost 4000usd.. I have realized that they are conmen.They don't tell you about the CRS score and how competitive its.Now my CRS score is less than 400.How will they get me the ITA, what's their role now? I decided to fill out the express entry myself instead of waiting for them. I'm yet to pay them the 2150 dollars for the next process..they were also talking about lawyer fees for what?
The ECA process I handled it myself by gathering the docs.Their customer service is also poor. I have to keep calling them.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW

I have actually hired them but the fees are so high.. total cost almost 4000usd.. I have realized that they are conmen.They don't tell you about the CRS score and how competitive its.Now my CRS score is less than 400.How will they get me the ITA, what's their role now? I decided to fill out the express entry myself instead of waiting for them. I'm yet to pay them the 2150 dollars for the next process..they were also talking about lawyer fees for what?
The ECA process I handled it myself by gathering the docs.Their customer service is also poor. I have to keep calling them.
This firm will leave you frustrated for sure. Even if the outcome is successful, I’ve heard first hand reviews from people who were totally helpless and remained at their mercy.

If you really believe you need help, I would always suggest firms based in Canada as they are better acquainted with the environment surrounding the procedures and updates.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
If you can read and write English and aren't lazy there's no need for consultant. Besides most consultants don't know jack

May 16, 2024
If you need advice from an immigration consultant, my recommendations is :

1. Ensure they are licensed and based in USA.
  2. Opt for hourly consultations rather than paying for services like selecting a school or managing your case.
  3. Complete the application independently but have the consultant review your Statement of Purpose (SOP), as their insights can be invaluable in aligning with what immigration officers seek.
I did consult with a professional Additionally, Galaxy Immigration Experts provides comprehensive visa services to help you navigate the process with ease.