+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Consultant or by yourself??

Azura

Jun 29, 2014
Hi everyone! We are planning on either will apply for a Inland Common Law or Spousal PR in few months from now depending in our personal situation. And I am in the point now that i'm so confuse weather I will have a Immigration Consultant or I'll just gonna do all the paperworks and other things to be done by myself.

Please I need everyone's opinion, how you guys did yours? What do you think its better? Pros and cons will be so much appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!!!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azura said:
Hi everyone! We are planning on either will apply for a Inland Common Law or Spousal PR in few months from now depending in our personal situation. And I am in the point now that i'm so confuse weather I will have a Immigration Consultant or I'll just gonna do all the paperworks and other things to be done by myself.

Please I need everyone's opinion, how you guys did yours? What do you think its better? Pros and cons will be so much appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!!!
As this is a Spousal Sponsorship application - the better audience to provide you inputs will be those in the Family Class Sponsorship section of the forum:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/family-class-sponsorship-b5.0/

.../good luck and all the best

Azura

Jun 29, 2014
Sorry guys! Had it post in the wrong topic. I am trying to delete it but it is saying that I can't remove my own post.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azura said:
Sorry guys! Had it post in the wrong topic. I am trying to delete it but it is saying that I can't remove my own post.
No worries :D :D - I am directing you to those folks in the Family Class Sponsorship section - they are well versed in the nuances of a Spouse PR application - there are very great members out there who can dissect the pros and cons of such an application to help guide you to a decision.

.../all the best...