+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration and Citizenship status- Canada Citizenship Online Application

Raj2757

Feb 6, 2022
Hello Everyone,
While applying Canadian Citizenship online, under Immigration and Citizenship status, I had included my birth Citizen country and B1/B2 of USA.
Do I have to also include my Visa on arrival status of Thailand, Mexico and Egypt? I stayed in Egpyt for 2 days during Covid entry restrications of Canada, Thailand was for vacation and Mexico was for work. I am an Indian Citizen and have PR status in Canada.

Thank you in advance

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Hello Everyone,
While applying Canadian Citizenship online, under Immigration and Citizenship status, I had included my birth Citizen country and B1/B2 of USA.
Do I have to also include my Visa on arrival status of Thailand, Mexico and Egypt? I stayed in Egpyt for 2 days during Covid entry restrications of Canada, Thailand was for vacation and Mexico was for work. I am an Indian Citizen and have PR status in Canada.

Thank you in advance
You technically do not need to include anything other than India as all the other countries you mentioned were entered as a visitor and is a non immigrant status. Some people choose to enter each country they visited but it is personal preference as the question is quite clear. Either ways they will process the application. Hope this helps.

TIJANI TUNDE

Jun 20, 2023
NIGERIA
Category........
VISIT
Good morning everyone
A family of five apply for a temporary visa in Nigeria, so while filling the application forms there as a mistake in the surname of one of the children instead of ADEYEMO ADEBOYE GOODNESS the name was misspelled as ADEBAYO ADEBOYE GOODNESS.
Now the visa was approved and stamped.
The name on the stamped was ADEBAYO ADEBOYE GOODNESS .
so i want to ask if there is any solution to this regarding the port of entry
please kindly advise on any solution
THANKS

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Good morning everyone
A family of five apply for a temporary visa in Nigeria, so while filling the application forms there as a mistake in the surname of one of the children instead of ADEYEMO ADEBOYE GOODNESS the name was misspelled as ADEBAYO ADEBOYE GOODNESS.
Now the visa was approved and stamped.
The name on the stamped was ADEBAYO ADEBOYE GOODNESS .
so i want to ask if there is any solution to this regarding the port of entry
please kindly advise on any solution
THANKS
This is the citizenship forum. Ask your question in the temporary resident forum.