+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration agent in Mumbai

ablakitra

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Someone told me that agents are PRO to handle and they can suggest which provinance will be better option ...bla bla bla

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
A quick search on this forum shows how many people are devastated by wholly trusting their immigration consultant/lawyer being on top of their application. Though, It's your money, you can choose where to put it, but it's also your own application and people should do their homework and do diligence

Disclaimer: I have never deal with consultants/lawyers

ablakitra

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Thanks Friends !
Your valuable inputs and sharing info and knowledge helps a lot.....

I was confused - just shared what someone told me- didnt knew whats to be done, was little low about what happened in CAP in 2173

sy_123

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I am saying to all who eager to go to australia, canada and any other IETLS score band asking countries.

you can go to any consultant and consult with them regarding academic, skill, experience and IELTS.

The consultant may says like everything is veryeasy, this is possible by you, pay money, if you have not IELTS you can write the IELTS while processing going with us like documentation prepare and etc.,. Moreover they can tell long story.

You listen everything. But never pay money without collecting all documents, Particulary without get sufficient IELTS band score. If you pay money, suppose if you are not able to get sufficient IELTS score band, you will be lose your money with the consultant

This is my experience and advice to all

Thank you

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sy_123 said:
Hi

I am saying to all who eager to go to australia, canada and any other IETLS score band asking countries.

you can go to any consultant and consult with them regarding academic, skill, experience and IELTS.

The consultant may says like everything is veryeasy, this is possible by you, pay money, if you have not IELTS you can write the IELTS while processing going with us like documentation prepare and etc.,. Moreover they can tell long story.

You listen everything. But never pay money without collecting all documents, Particulary without get sufficient IELTS band score. If you pay money, suppose if you are not able to get sufficient IELTS score band, you will be lose your money with the consultant

This is my experience and advice to all

Thank you
Agreed,
They will tell you to bring this and bring that,
Indirectly you are doing everything, they are just collecting paper.

Majority are frauds, whenever there is any immigration news from any country, they put their nets in the sea to catch fishes.
;D