+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Acronyms

ADITYA2992

Sep 10, 2023
hello sir,
Recently i got in contact with a reputed Canadian immigration consultant from Canada. he told me that he will provide me with all facilities about immigration and job opportunities are also available. we started the process they asked me about my documents I sent them all the documents they required. after few days they come to me with a job offer letter from a famous multinational furniture store for the post of chauffer assistant. after that they provided me with LMIA letter i have paid the fees of LMIA letter.
just want to confirm is it fake or not. please sir it would be very helpful.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello sir,
Recently i got in contact with a reputed Canadian immigration consultant from Canada. he told me that he will provide me with all facilities about immigration and job opportunities are also available. we started the process they asked me about my documents I sent them all the documents they required. after few days they come to me with a job offer letter from a famous multinational furniture store for the post of chauffer assistant. after that they provided me with LMIA letter i have paid the fees of LMIA letter.
just want to confirm is it fake or not. please sir it would be very helpful.
Fake. No way you would get a LMIA for a chauffeur assistant, and no need for a furniture store to need a driver. Plus you cannot even drive in Canada without a provincial license. You have been scammed so don’t expect to get your money back.

Mughani

Sep 20, 2023
Respected Sir,

I have applied in all vacancies/opportunity in new Brunswick Plot Program according to my qualification & experience in last couple of months but still no positive response have been received.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Respected Sir,

I have applied in all vacancies/opportunity in new Brunswick Plot Program according to my qualification & experience in last couple of months but still no positive response have been received.
And your question?

Mughani

Sep 20, 2023
Respected Sir,
please guide me how to apply trade base program to obtain trade bas certificate.
Is it enough to get the job in Canada?
Recently i am working in a Banking Sector as a credit Analyst since last 16 years.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please guide me how to get the job in Canada?
If you want continue working as a credit analyst, you should look for similar jobs in Ontario. Ontario is a major financial hub in Canada. NB is probably a tourist destination. I'm not sure what kind of qualifications you need to get a finance job.