+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrating to Mississauga/Toronto - Need A Job - Contact Me

Aycan1998

Oct 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone who is immigrating to Mississauga/Toronto Ontario in the immediate future 30 - 45 days maximum, please contact me if you need are looking for a job with the below qualifications/experience.

Job 1: Data Entry ( must have strong data entry skills - alpha numeric of 50 wpm and strong accounting/mathematical skills)

Job 2: Bilingual Customer Service Rep. ( must have at least 1 year Call Center experience and fluent in English and French)

Please note Job 1 is a contract job and Job 2 is permanent.

Please only inquire if you meet the qualifications and are serious.

Thanks.

rur0uni

Apr 18, 2013
Aycan1998 said:
Anyone who is immigrating to Mississauga/Toronto Ontario in the immediate future 30 - 45 days maximum, please contact me if you need are looking for a job with the below qualifications/experience.

Job 1: Data Entry ( must have strong data entry skills - alpha numeric of 50 wpm and strong accounting/mathematical skills)

Job 2: Bilingual Customer Service Rep. ( must have at least 1 year Call Center experience and fluent in English and French)

Thanks.
I have about 8 years of experience of I.T industry and currently I am working in LONDON-UK as senior network engineer. Is there any opportunity for me? work permit visa!

Aycan1998

Oct 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rur0uni said:
I have about 8 years of experience of I.T industry and currently I am working in LONDON-UK as senior network engineer. Is there any opportunity for me? work permit visa!
Hi, sorry, the Company I am working for is not seeking IT personnel right now. Although there is an IT Department but currently no vacancies.

Thanks for the inquiry, all the best.

deepak09

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Hey,

Will you please provide your contact number?

Thanks in advance. You can send me a message.

Deepak

msd009

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with full document
Med's Request
Received on 14th February 2013 dated on 29th January 2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23 February 2013 RPRF and other document sent on 04 March 2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Received on 01st April Sent on 03rd April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April received on 05th May 2013
LANDED..........
Mid of August 2013 Insaallah
Aycan1998 said:

Thanks.
Hi,

Sent u a PM.

Pls check and reply.

Rgds/Bakhtiar

bnmehta

May 15, 2012
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-02-2013
Passport Req..
29-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2013
LANDED..........
21-06-2013
Aycan1998 said:

Thanks.
Hi Aycan,
I am arriving to Toronto on 21 June and planning to stay in Mississauga. I am an Electrical Eng. and have good knowledge of office automation software with good typing speed.(word, excel, etc). Kindly let me know if job no 1 is available...I am interested to do so.