+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrating to Canada

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do some First Nation people have a dark skin? yes, did they get discriminated? yes. Same for Muslims, I did not tell a lie.

Do Somali people have a dark skin? yes, do they get discriminated? yes, Ask the majority of Somali people, I'm not Somali.

I do not have black skin and I respect those who have black skin, I also respect those who work in cleaning but how come a university graduate will get a cleaning job or McDonald's work. Have you spoken with educated Latinos or Indians? Ask them about discrimination in Canada by employers.
Have you read the link this far?

iscanada

May 7, 2022
Like many people, they can work remotely or work from home (using the internet) or unemployed / retirees (but with investment income or pension income). No need to look for job every 6 months or traveling between different provinces. They can spend first half of the year in Vancouver and the rest outside Canada.

Have you read the link about Mr. Ahmed?
Really? I think you love Canada so much, can you do that for two years to show others that you are a great example, let's learn from you.

Do you have a family and kids? or just a single guy change a girl every six months?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really? I think you love Canada so much, can you do that for two years to show others that you are a great example, let's learn from you.

Do you have a family and kids? or just a single guy change a girl every six months?
What does a single guy change a girl every six months has to do with the topic?

Reactions: foodie69

iscanada

May 7, 2022
What does a single guy change a girl every six months has to do with the topic?
It is related, if you've a family you can not jump between jobs every six months or so, it was a simple question, can you answer it and start the plan you explained to me for just two years ( working form home......)

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is related, if you've a family you can not jump between jobs every six months or so, it was a simple question, can you answer it and start the plan you explained to me for just two years ( working form home......)
I said working from home. They don't jump between jobs every six months. Search the forum, there are many posters doing so.

hawk39

Mar 26, 2017
Will you pay me the money I paid for landing and application process? Will you compensate me about the years I have spent in sever cold weather? will you pay me the application fees for citizenship?
No one forced you to immigrate to Canada; you came because of your own volition. Things did not work out as you planned; a rational person would adapt to their circumstances instead of whine and complain. No one owes you anything.

Are you a government official and entitled to represent Canadian government to ask me to give up my citizenship?
A government official can not tell or force you to renounce your citizenship if you're displeased, so why would you think I am one?

if you 're not, then keep your mouth shut and respect others, your advice could be addressed as an illegal action and you could be accountable for it if your full name and address is known.
So I'm not allowed to voice my opinion? How am I disrespecting you? I didn't call you an idiot or a raving entitled lunatic. How can my advice be considered an illegal action? My advice didn't tell you to do something illegal, nor me suggesting that you might want to renounce is not illegal; so what am I guilty of?

Learn how to move on and be unbiased person when you have a discussion with others. I DID NOT ask you about any links or your advice to send me a link about renouncing citizenship.
Um, you take one side, I don't agree with you, so we're both biased on this discussion. I did not need your permission to post; that's what a public forum is for.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really? I think you love Canada so much,
Not really. Weather-wise, Vancouver is more livable than the Prairies, Ontario and Quebec. I haven't been to Atlantic Canada yet.

How is it that it took you 14 years to come to the realization that life in Canada sucks?
It probably takes one so much time (or more) to realise this if you want to experience living coast to coast.

Last edited:

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And here lies the problem. You OPENLY criticize Canada in a public forum for its shortcomings, which is your right to do so under the Charter of Rights and Freedom. But what probably goes under peoples skin is the fact that you are not prepared to go all the way and give up your citizenship. If life was so bad, why keep it? You never come back right? You never want to live here again? Be a man, or woman, and do the right thing then.

Or you should keep quiet, enjoy your life wherever that is, with your insurance (citizenship) in your back pocket, if shit hits the fan where you are now, there is always good old Canada to take you back. You could have saved yourself a lot of grief and negative feedback by just quietly leave this forum and sail away..
he / she has one more option. to become active and work on the change to come if he / she thinks such change is needed. (like to vote for a party that will bring wanted change or even become active in politics).