+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrate to Canada

Jan 15, 2020
Hi,
for the Canadian immigration, I applied online application to immigrate to Canadain csr@canadianvisaexpert.com website three weeks ago, and I got the call from this number +1 514 900 6865 the person who named Benjamin and he introduced that this is, the Canadian Immigration Company Then he started the questions about the application applying he said, That you have to complete the application and then the payment, as well said, you have to pay $3554 for online English course and the application fees, also asked for my credit card number, I gave him the card number but there weren't enough money in my cart, So, I want to rest assured that, are the Canadian Immigration Companies asks for the credit card and English course fees, also this number reliable or is it from Canadian immigration company or just scammed, please. Regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
for the Canadian immigration, I applied online application to immigrate to Canadain csr@canadianvisaexpert.com website three weeks ago, and I got the call from this number +1 514 900 6865 the person who named Benjamin and he introduced that this is, the Canadian Immigration Company Then he started the questions about the application applying he said, That you have to complete the application and then the payment, as well said, you have to pay $3554 for online English course and the application fees, also asked for my credit card number, I gave him the card number but there weren't enough money in my cart, So, I want to rest assured that, are the Canadian Immigration Companies asks for the credit card and English course fees, also this number reliable or is it from Canadian immigration company or just scammed, please. Regards
This is a scam.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You will want to cancel your credit card now that you've given them the number.

Get it re-issued with a new number.

Jan 15, 2020
You will want to cancel your credit card now that you've given them the number.

Get it re-issued with a new number.
Ok, Thank you very much for helping I did it immediately
But, Can you please send me a formal website link for applying again to immigrate to Canada, in order to we do not face the frauds and scams by the unofficial websites.
thanks

Jan 15, 2020
Ok, Thank you very much for helping I did it immediately
But, Can you please send me a formal website link for applying again to immigrate to Canada, in order to we do not face the frauds and scams by the unofficial websites.
thanks

Jan 15, 2020
So, I applied to immigrate to Canada ,PR, via the link you sent and filled in the application completely but there weren't payment required ,is it ok.
Also , how long it take to get the reply to eligible , please

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So, I applied to immigrate to Canada ,PR, via the link you sent and filled in the application completely but there weren't payment required ,is it ok.
You didn't apply to immigrate. At the most, you submitted a profile. You really need to dedicate a significant amount of time to researching this process.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
You will only get a reply if you are invited to apply