+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigrate to canada

Eliok123

Dec 10, 2018
hey dear ,
My name is elio from lebanon i search how can immigration to your country or how can i work in your country .
I am a computer communication engeneering i finished my education before two years and i still without work ,because we don't have a work in this domain in lebanon or like we don't have work for the new fresh young educated. All i want from your country to accepted my thread and i am waiting our reply.

Akko

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi Elio,
This thread is not related to any official immigration authority in Canada. It's just a forum to share ideas and experiences. In order to immigrate to Canada you should have language and/or experience plus your degree in Engineering. What I suggest is to read different immigration programs on Quebec immigration website and Canada immigration too and then come back to this forum if you have any specific question and everybody here can suppport you with his experience. Good luck and I hope that i helped you a little :)

Reactions: senuju

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
hey dear ,
My name is elio from lebanon i search how can immigration to your country or how can i work in your country .
I am a computer communication engeneering i finished my education before two years and i still without work ,because we don't have a work in this domain in lebanon or like we don't have work for the new fresh young educated. All i want from your country to accepted my thread and i am waiting our reply.
Try to search immigration in canada government website..hopefully you'll find a clue.. There are many ways to immigrate to Canada..this is just a forum to share experience who already in immigration process..

Ahmed74

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
File Transfer...
15-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
8-11-2018
Hi guys. As per my VO my file is in que for final review. In this case can someone tell me if at this stage all steps such as security, criminality and medical is completed and passed? Also when can I expect PPR?