+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrate through PNP

aruravi

Aug 12, 2022
I'm 38 years old, more than 10 years experience in Logistics and supply chain. My highest educational attainment is Masters degree. Married with a kid less than 4 year old. Let me know my chances of getting PR through PNP program?
To be frank I have no trust on any immigration consultants who are giving false promises.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm 38 years old, more than 10 years experience in Logistics and supply chain. My highest educational attainment is Masters degree. Married with a kid less than 4 year old. Let me know my chances of getting PR through PNP program?
To be frank I have no trust on any immigration consultants who are giving false promises.
Can’t tell you chances unless you know what is your ECA for your degree and IELTS scores. That will determine whether you are eligible for Express Entry and most PNP programs. Check eligibility for Express Entry and see if you are eligible with at least 67 points. What is your NOC? Without a job offer and if you are not eligible for Express Entry then your chances are slim/

Praytent

Dec 16, 2021
Hello Everyone, Please i need help with this asap.
I'm rounding up my pr application and noticed there are several things people talk about that are not on my checklist. E.g, proof of relevant work experience, proof of funds proof of medicals. All these I got from additional supporting documents. I was just wondering if I need to include these. PS- I'm under the skilled worker on non express entry