+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrant Visa status mentioned as revoked at airport

Harneet051990

Aug 13, 2022
I got CoRP and one time sticker visa on my passport for my express entry profile application on 17th may 2022 with validity till 12th April 2023. I planned to travel to Canada on 12th Aug2022 on airport the Air Canada staff while check in asked for a pr card to which I mentioned that I am traveling first time so I only have corp and visa. On further checking they mentioned my visa is revoked and I can't travel. They have asked to reach out Canada high commission in Delhi to know status. Although I have also raised a web form query with IRCC I still looking forward to hear if some one also faced a similar issue. As there is no correspondence about visa refusal or anything. Furthermore the express entry application states that it is in progress and medical checks have been passed. Thus I am clueless what to do next and whom to reach out

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I got CoRP and one time sticker visa on my passport for my express entry profile application on 17th may 2022 with validity till 12th April 2023. I planned to travel to Canada on 12th Aug2022 on airport the Air Canada staff while check in asked for a pr card to which I mentioned that I am traveling first time so I only have corp and visa. On further checking they mentioned my visa is revoked and I can't travel. They have asked to reach out Canada high commission in Delhi to know status. Although I have also raised a web form query with IRCC I still looking forward to hear if some one also faced a similar issue. As there is no correspondence about visa refusal or anything. Furthermore the express entry application states that it is in progress and medical checks have been passed. Thus I am clueless what to do next and whom to reach out
So you are implying that you are refused entry to Canada even though having CoPR?

jessicajoon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
This is terrible. Hope you get this fixed soon.

Try giving IRCC a call.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How did you get your PR status? Did you have a previous TRV if you were a student? On a WP?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got it as federal skilled worker under express entry profile
I think you have no choice but to wait for a response to the webform.

Has anything about your profile changed like marital status or criminality?

korg

Feb 15, 2020
I met a couple (from Chandigarh) at Delhi VO who were rejected at Delhi Immigration from proceeding with boarding last month. They were also told revoked and need to visit in person to NDVO. Unfortunately, I didn't know what happened as we left by the time it was their turn. Its a strange situation. Imagine people selling all their personal assets and moving only to know they're revoked and can;t fly.

gg08

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012

Hello Harneet, Can you please let me know if you have any update on your visa revoke status? My parents had the same issue today at delhi airport where my mother visa was revoked and they could not travel and had to return back home (They were planning to travel for PR landing to Toronto)

Did you go to the Canada embassy at Delhi to fix the problem ? Please advise ASAP. Appreciate your quick response. Thank you!