+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immediate refusal?

spoovy

Mar 25, 2018
I have just entered my profile and received a message immediately saying 'We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.' and 'You do not meet the minimum entry criteria. Check your messages below for details.', and ' Federal Skilled Worker Not Met'.

I read about express entry first and I believe I should be eligible under the FSW category, and I also went through the questionnaire beforehand which also said I would be eligible. I would check the message for more detail as suggested but the attached pdf seems to be unreadable (no pdf reader I tried could open it) so I have no more information.

I have not had my educational certificates validated yet so I answered no to that question, as did my wife. I was under the impression that we could submit the profile then add supporting documentation like that later, but now it seems that the form cannot be updated. Could this be the reason for the immediate refusal?

Thanks in advance

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have just entered my profile and received a message immediately saying 'We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.' and 'You do not meet the minimum entry criteria. Check your messages below for details.', and ' Federal Skilled Worker Not Met'.

I read about express entry first and I believe I should be eligible under the FSW category, and I also went through the questionnaire beforehand which also said I would be eligible. I would check the message for more detail as suggested but the attached pdf seems to be unreadable (no pdf reader I tried could open it) so I have no more information.

I have not had my educational certificates validated yet so I answered no to that question, as did my wife. I was under the impression that we could submit the profile then add supporting documentation like that later, but now it seems that the form cannot be updated. Could this be the reason for the immediate refusal?

Thanks in advance
The issue is that you do not have your ECA - this is not a refusal but your profile is simply ineligible at this point.

spoovy

Mar 25, 2018
OK thanks, I've just been reading more about it and it is quite clearly stated that it's definitely required, so it's my oversight entirely. Will it be possible for me to update my profile with this ECA later then? Or would I need to submit a new profile?
Thanks again

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK thanks, I've just been reading more about it and it is quite clearly stated that it's definitely required, so it's my oversight entirely. Will it be possible for me to update my profile with this ECA later then? Or would I need to submit a new profile?
Thanks again
No. You will have to submit a new profile.