Feb 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
08-Apr-2015
Guys..please I need IMMEDIATE help on how to modify the number of family members after I have submitted my PR application as Im a single applicant but I mistakenly stated that I have a dependent family member. I received an email from CIC saying that there is discrepancy in my application and that the available funds are not enough.
I cant find any links to upload any additional document nor can I contact CIC to explain this mistake, please help me URGENTLY as my application may be refused in few days. I sent them a technical issue report but this may take 20 days to be resolved while I have 5 days to explain this mistake to them.
Thank you.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the email they didn't say how to reach out to them?

You may explain them that it was a mistake, you don't have any dependent.

MOntario

Feb 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
08-Apr-2015
This is the email I got from them :

Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it
appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
There appears to be a discrepancy in your application. You have indicated that your marital status is
single. However, you have also indicated in your application that the number of family members is 2. In
addition, your documents indicate that you have $13,000 in unencumbered transferable funds in Canadian
dollars. The minimum funds required under the Federal Skilled Workers program for Express Entry for a
family of two people is $15,143 in Canadian dollars. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds to
support yourself and an accompanying family member.
Before I make a final decision, I am asking you to submit any additional information or documentation
that would allay my concerns. You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit additional
information to me via your MyCIC account.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the
information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.

IcedCoffee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MOntario said:
You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.
Do you see any field for a document submission in myCIC account?
If yes, write a letter of explanation about your mistake and upload it via myCIC.
If not, call IRCC call-center and write a CSE.

MOntario

Feb 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
08-Apr-2015
IcedCoffee said:
Do you see any field for a document submission in myCIC account?
If yes, write a letter of explanation about your mistake and upload it via myCIC.
If not, call IRCC call-center and write a CSE.
Thank you !.. I cant find any links to provide an explanation letter ..I did write a CSE under an Emergency situation title but it may take some time for them to get back to me and I have 5 days to provide this document..dont know what to do !

MOntario

Feb 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
08-Apr-2015
hedonist10 said:
if you have raised CSE, then you are safe...don't worry
Thank you so much :)