+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

imm5713 form

OCT2014

Oct 20, 2014
Hi There,

I am little confused when I am filling the imm5713 form for my parents.Please let me know what I have to write in the question 3:Information on the family members:They appointed me as their representative.
I wrote my parents name in the family members.

What I have to write in the relationship to the family member representative?

Should I write Father beside the my father name and mother beside my mother name or daughter beside their name?

Thanks for your reply

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi There,

I am little confused when I am filling the imm5713 form for my parents.Please let me know what I have to write in the question 3:Information on the family members:They appointed me as their representative.
I wrote my parents name in the family members.

What I have to write in the relationship to the family member representative?

Should I write Father beside the my father name and mother beside my mother name or daughter beside their name?

Thanks for your reply
Hi,

You can not file your name as Family representative, until & unless you are also applying for the Visa along with them.
However, you can appoint either your father or mother as Family Representative, who so ever is the Primary Applicant in your case.
In either case for relationship you can simple fill Spouse.
(Note: I have verified this from CIC customer support, recently when I applied TRV for my parents.)

In case you want to represent your family (I assume you are not applying for visa along with them) you need to fill IMM5476S.

Good Luck

OCT2014

Oct 20, 2014
Thanks for your information.

I am not applying visa for myself with them because i am already in Canada as PR holder.I am using my father cic account to file both my father and mother's visitor visa.

So I got 2 forms as IMM5476 and IMM5713.

I will write my information as representative in the imm5476 form.My father is the principal applicant and i will write my father as representative for my mother in the imm5713 form.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Thanks for your information.

I am not applying visa for myself with them because i am already in Canada as PR holder.I am using my father cic account to file both my father and mother's visitor visa.

So I got 2 forms as IMM5476 and IMM5713.

I will write my information as representative in the imm5476 form.My father is the principal applicant and i will write my father as representative for my mother in the imm5713 form.
You need to fill either of it.
My suggestion would be to fill IMM5713 and appoint your father as the representative.
Even you can pay fees on their behalf.

Any specific reason you want to appoint yourself as Representative?

Good Luck