+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5710 Application UPLOAD ERROR - Your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form

SoroushDAN

Dec 17, 2023
  • Error Description:
    Your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form. Modify your answers or the value in your form.
can someone help me with this error? Man Ive been trying literally every possible thing, double checked dates 1000 times and still there is this freaking error popin up ruining my day!

im extending my study permit (5709e)!

SoroushDAN

Dec 17, 2023
OK OK OK, if you got the same problem here is the SOLUTION: first page of the 5709 form select: "Apply for a study permit for the first time or extend my study permit"
yes kinda doesn't make sense but apparently that's the only way to get through it ;)

dixneuf8

Mar 26, 2024
Hi guys, I had the same error message pop up every time while the expiry date is exactly the same when I was trying to apply for an open work permit extension, and I just figured out the SOLUTION.
In the first question: I am applying for one or more of the following, you must NOT tick the option of "Restore my status as a worker"
I only ticked "Apply for a work permit with the same employer," and it has finally been uploaded successfully!

RANJIT654

Apr 9, 2024
hiii
Hi there,

I got this error when I click to submit my IMM5710 Application for an extension for my PGWP:

• Your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form. Modify your answers or the value in your form.

Anyone had any issue like this? I just recently changed my passport as well and using that in the for; and I double checked all the dates and everything matched up and accurate so I'm not sure what is the issue!

RANJIT654

Apr 9, 2024
Hi please help me/

I got this error when I click to submit my IMM5710 Application for an extension for my PGWP:

• Your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form. Modify your answers or the value in your form.

Anyone had any issue like this? I just recently changed my passport as well and using that in the for; and I double checked all the dates and everything matched up and accurate so I'm not sure what is the issue!