+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5710 Application UPLOAD ERROR - Your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form

nasshiya

May 3, 2021
Hi there,

I got this error when I click to submit my IMM5710 Application for an extension for my PGWP:

• Your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form. Modify your answers or the value in your form.

Anyone had any issue like this? I just recently changed my passport as well and using that in the for; and I double checked all the dates and everything matched up and accurate so I'm not sure what is the issue!

Anything helps thank you!

Reactions: JYLcarleton

nasshiya

May 3, 2021
NVM I got it fixed!

Apparently because since I still have a valid work permit; I just have to click:
*Apply for a work permit with the same employer
ONLY so there's that!

Sarigol

Nov 30, 2022
I have the same issue, with my study permit extension, I have checke multiple times the dates are correct. I can't even upload it in additional documents because all the mandatory documents needs to be submitted and now it's not letting me because of this error.
Please help me out :(

JYLcarleton

Jun 16, 2019
Guys please help. I'm having the same issue and my permit will expire in few weeks...

What should I do. Everything is correct in my form

Ancad25

Apr 29, 2023
If you have clicked on restore status at the beginning of the form just I clicked that as your work permit is not expired yet and try uploading again . This worked for me

Gtc151

Sep 29, 2022
If you have clicked on restore status at the beginning of the form just I clicked that as your work permit is not expired yet and try uploading again . This worked for me
Not sure I understand. Can you explain that again? What did you exactly do?

Mrdelacruz_h

Sep 26, 2023
Not sure I understand. Can you explain that again? What did you exactly do?
What you should do is go back to the questions at the beginning and in the question: Does your family member want to restore their status in Canada? you must say no. I did that and then when I uploaded the form the system allowed me to upload it.

ntadayon

Dec 14, 2023
If your work permit has not expired yet or even expired, you will need to select

“apply for a work permit with the same or new employer” and not Restoration.
it workkkkked for me

Reactions: JamshedYounis

SoroushDAN

Dec 17, 2023
  • Error Description:
    Your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form. Modify your answers or the value in your form.
can someone help me with this error? Man Ive been trying literally every possible thing, double checked dates 1000 times and still there is this freaking error popin up ruining my day!

im extending my study permit (5709e)!