+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5707E form

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I have a question related to filling this form, my AOR is 19th May, today I got a request to submit this form, in the top of the form it says complete in English and in your native language, for ex Chinese, Arabic etc.. does that mean I need to fill it in English along with the native language, im confused, please advise.

Also getting this request to submit family info might be the application is in progress and PPR is on its way, do I have to assume that way?

Thanks
Sathya

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just searched the form and it seems pretty straight forward, it says fill in your names in English AND your native language.

Just the names that you need to both write down in English AND whatever your mother tongue is.

Do you mean your BG check changed to in progress? For the first time or second time? Gernally speaking, if it's for the 2nd time it's a good sign that your PPR is on its way

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Bro, yes its straight forward it needs be written in English and native language, just to double confirm it..
BG in Progress did not happen yet, even first time.

One more question, I need to fill in the first two pages in English and take another printout and fill in Kannada(Mother Tongue) right? and club all the 4 pages into one PDG right?

Filling address in our native language and date of birth i.e. numerical digits is a challenge.. can this be written in English?

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Dan_and bro, nice catch. I misunderstood it, so just take the printout and fill in all the details in English and explicitly name in native language also in the same box.

Thanks for the advise.

shurli

Sep 29, 2016
Hello,
I received a request to fill this form only for Address History and Personal Details for January 2009- October 2008.?
Do I need to fill everything or just the required field asked by cic?
Thanks

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shurli said:
Hello,
I received a request to fill this form only for Address History and Personal Details for January 2009- October 2008.?
Thanks
whatever was requested by IRCC

leo_87

Sep 27, 2016
shurli said:
Hello,
Thanks
Hi Shurli,
I got a request as well for the same form today.
Whats your timeline?