+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

imm5707e Family Information Form - Student Permit

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I am from going to apply for a study permit from Pakistan soon. In the documents sections for student visa made from Pakistan, "family information form [imm5707]" was given. The form says "include ALL family members even if they are not accompanying you. If additional space is required, print and attach an additional form".However, the form only mentions about applicant, spouse, parents and children. Am i supposed to print and attach an additional form mentioning my brother and sister or is their information not needed.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I am from going to apply for a study permit from Pakistan soon. In the documents sections for student visa made from Pakistan, "family information form [imm5707]" was given. The form says "include ALL family members even if they are not accompanying you. If additional space is required, print and attach an additional form".However, the form only mentions about applicant, spouse, parents and children. Am i supposed to print and attach an additional form mentioning my brother and sister or is their information not needed.
I think the family information form has just been updated. When I filed my application last September, there is a portion for brothers and sisters. But when my wife and son filed theirs just this week, there is no longer a portion for siblings. So they just filled up the form without any additional form.

Reactions: Nitin121

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I think the family information form has just been updated. When I filed my application last September, there is a portion for brothers and sisters. But when my wife and son filed theirs just this week, there is no longer a portion for siblings. So they just filled up the form without any additional form.
Was their visa approved?

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Were still waiting for their result.
On the student permit application form in background checks, I checked no for all except 2b, and below the background section it's written " if you answered yes to any questions from 3 to 6, you need to fill schedule 1 imm5257 form". Since I ticked "yes" for 2b, I thought I didn't require that form. But then in my visa office instructions PDF it's written "if I answered yes to ANY questions in the background section I will need this form".

Not sure which one to follow. The student permit application form was just updated in November and it states only from 3 to 6.