IMM5707 - Family Information

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
Dear all,

I submitted an application for study permit on 16th June. I've just received an update from MyCIC that requires me to fill out and upload the form IMM5707. I'm single and I don't have a child, so I had to sign the section A to C. Now problem comes. There's no way I found to sign the form because the pdf is secured.

What should I do?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
P
Dear all,

I submitted an application for study permit on 16th June. I've just received an update from MyCIC that requires me to fill out and upload the form IMM5707. I'm single and I don't have a child, so I had to sign the section A to C. Now problem comes. There's no way I found to sign the form because the pdf is secured.

What should I do?
Print it. Sign it and upload it .

jsjaspal773

Sep 17, 2017
I deposit my file thru ajent but he not get any information about my family finely my visa reject and now after 10 month later I apply again tourist visa for Canada what I do now? I have no detail about IMM5707 IMM5257. Help me where I get my last application full details I have rejection resion and file no only plz help me plzzzz

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
I deposit my file thru ajent but he not get any information about my family finely my visa reject and now after 10 month later I apply again tourist visa for Canada what I do now? I have no detail about IMM5707 IMM5257. Help me where I get my last application full details I have rejection resion and file no only plz help me plzzzz
I don’t quite understand your English. So you’d applied for a study permit 10 months ago and it was rejected, and now 10 months later you would like to re-apply for a tourist TRV?

I think you can search about “CAIPS notes” on the forum. After being rejected, you can order your CAIPS notes within a certain time frame, of which I think 10 months lies outside.

If you are using an agent on your behalf, make sure s/he is reputable and responsible.