+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

imm5669E ADDR

Kazard

Jun 2, 2017
Hello,

I am an FSWO applicant with FEB 28th AOR. I have received an ADDR today to submit IMM5669E.

I am going to dig through the forum now, but maybe you can give me some important heads-ups about filling in this form that I should be aware of?

Couple of questions I will be trying to find answers now:
- How can I view my submitted application to check the exact dates I have specified there? When I open my application I only see document checklist now, but I am pretty sure that I have heard that I can actually view the forms themselves.
- After I have submitted my app I have found out that CIC prefers overlapping in dates of personal history. However, there are situations when I cant do that. Like work history for instance. My job letters state that the position was held till 31st July and the next one started at 1st August for instance. So, I guess I have no option over that provide 07/2013 and 08/2013 as dates for these positions, right?
- I can't provide any dates in the IMM5669E that would have even slight difference with what I have initially stated in the application, right?

Thanks a lot for any assistance you can provide me here!

xedin1781

Mar 4, 2016
I have the same problem. Can anyone explain or provide a link to a good explanation on how to fill that form?

It does not ahve enough rows and the fields are too short in many cases to put the neccessary info.

It also asks to put "NONE" if you didn't hold certain types of positions, but does not say swhere to put it or if I also need to put dates for "None" as well.

Kazard

Jun 2, 2017
Just in case anyone gets to this topic to look for similar things. Figured out most of the answers.
- One can check the submitted form by using the link after logging in to myCIC account- https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do
(thanks to member 'Que Em' for this)
- I was advised to attach a covering letter explaining this.
- It is much better not to change anything. If there were mistakes in original form that you want to fix in Shedule A, again add a covering letter.

If any of this information is wrong, please inform others in this topic.

Kazard

Jun 2, 2017
I have got one last question.

It is often spoken of Travel History together with Schedule A form. But this form does not ahve Travel History section. Why does this happen?