+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imm5645 family information form when applying on IRCC portal?

jasonsymack

May 21, 2023
Hello

I was wondering if anyone know if the IMM5645 family information form is required for temporary visitor visa when applying via the IRCC portal?

The required documents I was asked to upload in the end does not ask for this document nor there is mentioned to upload in the option documents, but I see it as a required document on the website.

There is already a family information section in the IRCC application process, so hoping someone can confirm or clarify if this section replaces the need to submit?

Thankyou

pcjimo

May 15, 2024
Hello

I was wondering if anyone know if the IMM5645 family information form is required for temporary visitor visa when applying via the IRCC portal?

The required documents I was asked to upload in the end does not ask for this document nor there is mentioned to upload in the option documents, but I see it as a required document on the website.

There is already a family information section in the IRCC application process, so hoping someone can confirm or clarify if this section replaces the need to submit?

Thankyou
Hello, do you already know the answer? I have the same concern. thank you