canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear members

This is a group which is specialized in the problems relating to the parental consent so any single mom/parent who couldn't have her/his child parental declaration signed by the other parent can join to benefit from the experiences of other members to try to find a solution for this issue

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/788292061514802/?ref=share
As already explained in your other threads, full legal custody is the only other solution.

Zahra CA

Oct 14, 2018
As already explained in your other threads, full legal custody is the only other solution.
The problem that it depends on the law of the country for example in my country we have full legal custody but despite the fact that you have full custody the father always has the right of visit

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
The problem that it depends on the law of the country for example in my country we have full legal custody but despite the fact that you have full custody the father always has the right of visit
Full legal custody = the right to decide where the child lives. If you are not allowed to take the child to Canada, you have a limited form of custody. You need to go to the courts to change that.

Canada is a signatory to the Hague Convention on international parental kidnapping. This is not an area where they give any leeway.

Reactions: Zahra CA

Zahra CA

Oct 14, 2018
Full legal custody = the right to decide where the child lives. If you are not allowed to take the child to Canada, you have a limited form of custody. You need to go to the courts to change that.

Canada is a signatory to the Hague Convention on international parental kidnapping. This is not an area where they give any leeway.
Thanks

Soniakhan6

Jun 19, 2020
Hello everyone.
I need to ask if VO can demand for fingerprints of the other parent on im5604 form or on a separate noc letter? Also please confirm how vo verifies the form.