+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5532 PART C QUESTION 4

vbollu

May 18, 2019
Need help for this Question "If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship?" How to answer this

When I went to India in April for the first time I met my wife 6 times before the marriage. We just met and went for lunch,dinner together. I came back to canada in the May and again went to India in the January to get married and we stayed together for 6 months.

Do i need to mention all the list of places where we went and all ? before and after the marriage..where it asks for the dates.

Thanks

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Need help for this Question "If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship?" How to answer this

When I went to India in April for the first time I met my wife 6 times before the marriage. We just met and went for lunch,dinner together. I came back to canada in the May and again went to India in the January to get married and we stayed together for 6 months.

Do i need to mention all the list of places where we went and all ? before and after the marriage..where it asks for the dates.

Thanks
Yes, mention everytime (from/to) you met your spouse throughout your lifetime till now.