+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imm5406 Native language Question

chaits

Jun 16, 2018
Hi Friends,

I have received a request letter asking to fill up imm5406 application by each applicant including the principal applicant. It says all names must be entered in english as well as Native language.Now, is it mandatory to enter names in native language? How do i enter the names in native language in pdf? Can i take a printout of the form and write the names with black ink pen?
Also, since both my kids are minors can the principal applicant sign for their application form?

Thanks,
chaits.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Hi Friends,

I have received a request letter asking to fill up imm5406 application by each applicant including the principal applicant. It says all names must be entered in english as well as Native language.Now, is it mandatory to enter names in native language? How do i enter the names in native language in pdf? Can i take a printout of the form and write the names with black ink pen?
Also, since both my kids are minors can the principal applicant sign for their application form?

Thanks,
chaits.
Hi, What kind of application.. spousal PR or parents PR or anything else. And did you submit this form earlier with initial application package or this is asked for other members of the application other than principal applicant.

chaits

Jun 16, 2018
Hi, What kind of application.. spousal PR or parents PR or anything else. And did you submit this form earlier with initial application package or this is asked for other members of the application other than principal applicant.
Hi,
I have applied EE for PR with all the dependants. They have asked me for additional documents along with the new born's pp and medicals. As of now i think my problem is solved as i have created a seperate document listing all the names in Native language and have uploaded to CIC along with other DOCS. Waiting for them to reply back.

akashambadas

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Navi Mumbai
App. Filed.......
16-07-2019
Hi,
I have applied EE for PR with all the dependants. They have asked me for additional documents along with the new born's pp and medicals. As of now i think my problem is solved as i have created a seperate document listing all the names in Native language and have uploaded to CIC along with other DOCS. Waiting for them to reply back.
Did you get your visa?
I also have similar issue, while filling family details in 5654e form its asked to write in native language. My native language is marathi and the pdf doesn't accept that language what should i do? As I'm applying for sds I cannot print and write

chaits

Jun 16, 2018
Did you get your visa?
I also have similar issue, while filling family details in 5654e form its asked to write in native language. My native language is marathi and the pdf doesn't accept that language what should i do? As I'm applying for sds I cannot print and write
I did get my COPR.Will be traveling soon to canada. Although, a lot of posts here say that you should enter your names in english only which i did,i also managed to put down all the names in a notepad and created a jpg and attached it with the application and uploaded it.
I didnt have any issues.

akashambadas

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Navi Mumbai
App. Filed.......
16-07-2019
I did get my COPR.Will be traveling soon to canada. Although, a lot of posts here say that you should enter your names in english only which i did,i also managed to put down all the names in a notepad and created a jpg and attached it with the application and uploaded it.
I didnt have any issues.
yeah i have also attached a pdf with native names on it. did you manually signed the IMM5645 form or electronically?

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi,
Dear, Could you please tell me how did you manage to fill IMM5406. I am applying for EE PR. As a primary applicant, the form is clear for me. But I am not sure how to fill it for my spouse and child. My queries are below.
1) If spouse fills the form then what should be filled in 'applicant'? Spouse name or primary applicant?
2) For spouse, do we need to give information of brother and sister who are neither living in Canada or nor accompanying?
3) same question as 1) for child, How to fill Section A for child?

I request you to give your valuable guidance as soon as possible as I am approaching my deadline for submission of the application. I have spent lot of time searching guidance for this but nothing useful I found.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear, Could you please tell me how did you manage to fill IMM5406. I am applying for EE PR. As a primary applicant, the form is clear for me. But I am not sure how to fill it for my spouse and child. My queries are below.
1) If spouse fills the form then what should be filled in 'applicant'? Spouse name or primary applicant?
2) For spouse, do we need to give information of brother and sister who are neither living in Canada or nor accompanying?
3) same question as 1) for child, How to fill Section A for child?

I request you to give your valuable guidance as soon as possible as I am approaching my deadline for submission of the application. I have spent lot of time searching guidance for this but nothing useful I found.
1. Spouse name.

2. It clearly states all siblings. There is nothing else that says certain siblings aren't included.

3. Unless your child is 18 or over, they don't fill it out. If they are 18 or over, they fill it out as the applicant.

Reactions: abj@canada

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
1. Spouse name.

2. It clearly states all siblings. There is nothing else that says certain siblings aren't included.

3. Unless your child is 18 or over, they don't fill it out. If they are 18 or over, they fill it out as the applicant.
Thank you very much for quick answer. I really appreciate it.