+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5406 - Family Information Form

abrarakazi

Nov 10, 2019
Hello friends my PR application is in process and i recently got an update on my profile to get my Biometrics done within 90 days starting today and there was another update in 15 minutes of first update requesting IMM5406 - Family Information Form.

I consulted with one of my friend whose PR got approved and he asked me if i have applied PR for MYSELF (SINGLE APPLICANT) or family which in my case is SINGLE APPLICANT and not family to which he responded that this form is not in case of SINGLE APPLICANT.

I am tensed and worried if i may have mistakenly conveyed wrong information in the application. Can someone throw light on this confusion if this is a normal ask of IMM5406 form or i might have committed a mistake while filling the form ?

One more question i have is i cant travel to Mumbai for BIOMETRICS due to covid situation which is closest VFI centre from my current location and the expiry date is
Oct 12 2020 which is way ahead of time right now but in case due to uninvited circumstances i fail to get my Biometrics done before the expiry date can we extend this date somehow? Has some one done this ?

Thanks in advance.