+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

imm5406 and imm008 wont Load? It's SOS.Need help

chaits

Jun 16, 2018
Hi guys,

I received a request from cic for additional document submission. I was able to download the forms(imm5406 & 008) and filled it all. Now when i am merging them into 1 single document and open the pdf it's opens up with a a message saying "Please wait..." and nothing after that. This is weird. I am able to download it and fill the form
but when i attach the application with additional documents it shows the above message.

Is this normal and should i go ahead and upload it? But how can i know if this will work at IRCC's side?

Please help.Thanks

Last edited:

chaits

Jun 16, 2018
To add more to it i am able to open individual pdf's but when i am merging them with my supporting documents it doesn't show matter it in.Well, these applications forms do not open in the web browser as well.

Ghanada_

Mar 28, 2019
Hi, I am having same issues. Were you able to fix it? Also do you know why they are asking for this form and if it should match exactly what you initially sent in your application

chaits

Jun 16, 2018
Yes i was able to fix it. These forms will replace your old application form as this will have all the updated data. For me only change was addition of
new baby and rest everything was same as old one.

So after filling the application i went to print option and on the file and hit on print. You need not physically print the application but it will give the
option to save again after hitting the print. Here it will save another copy of the same file once you do a "save as" with another name.

This saved file works with out giving you the message of "Please wait....."

Let me if this works or not.