+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imm5257e is secured and can't be signed! Help!!!

Grace2018

Jul 2, 2018
My adobe reader is the latest version, I can open the document Imm5257e and I have actually filled in all the information except the signature. It prevent me to sign in the signature block as it is somehow secured or encrypted. I spent two days asking a lot of my friends to figure out this problem but failed. Is there any one sign the Imm5257e successfully? Could you please help me? I really messed up by this problem~ Thank you.

Zizikhan1

Jul 4, 2018
My adobe reader is the latest version, I can open the document Imm5257e and I have actually filled in all the information except the signature. It prevent me to sign in the signature block as it is somehow secured or encrypted. I spent two days asking a lot of my friends to figure out this problem but failed. Is there any one sign the Imm5257e successfully? Could you please help me? I really messed up by this problem~ Thank you.

They say you don’t need to sign forms if applying online, read the guidelines while filling out the forms. We haven’t signed ours either. Only sign the one that needs names in the official language of the country, that form you’ll fill out, write on names with a pen and sign and scan back.

Grace2018

Jul 2, 2018
They say you don’t need to sign forms if applying online, read the guidelines while filling out the forms. We haven’t signed ours either. Only sign the one that needs names in the official language of the country, that form you’ll fill out, write on names with a pen and sign and scan back.
Thanks for your answer first~ : ) Yes, I have read the notification again afterwards, and I finally know it needn't to sign in the blank block. But I still failed to submit this imm5257 document, the official website always prompt me the document was invalid, I have checked my completed file several times, but I really didn't know what was wrong with my file. So I mail them on paper finally. Thank you again! Appreciate your help~

Reactions: Zizikhan1

Zizikhan1

Jul 4, 2018
Thanks for your answer first~ : ) Yes, I have read the notification again afterwards, and I finally know it needn't to sign in the blank block. But I still failed to submit this imm5257 document, the official website always prompt me the document was invalid, I have checked my completed file several times, but I really didn't know what was wrong with my file. So I mail them on paper finally. Thank you again! Appreciate your help~
Np ☺

Grace2018

Jul 2, 2018
I should apologize to myself, it is not the fault of the PDF or the government website system, it is my mistake that uploaded the "imm5257e" document to the same wrong place more than 10 times... I didn't full screen the chrome browser, so the uploading button has been hidden and I always couldn't see the uploading button.......... I'm such a blind idiot~~~~!!! So, there is no problem about imm5257 uploading guys.