+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM1294E Help not uploading

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Hi Everyone. Will appreciate anyone who can answer. now in the process of uploading all forms to CIC.
Question now is under IMM1294 Application for a Study Permit Made Outside Canada, there's a section asking for employment for the past 10 years. Since I had more than 3 employers, I had to create a different pdf to accommodate my employment history. I merged all the pdf files to one document.
I'm trying to upload it now into CIC but I am getting an error on it. Is it possible that I just upload the first pdf file and then the rest of my employment history, i'll put as an annex in the letter of explanation? Help please.

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
cad143 said:
Hi Everyone. Will appreciate anyone who can answer. now in the process of uploading all forms to CIC.
Question now is under IMM1294 Application for a Study Permit Made Outside Canada, there's a section asking for employment for the past 10 years. Since I had more than 3 employers, I had to create a different pdf to accommodate my employment history. I merged all the pdf files to one document.
I'm trying to upload it now into CIC but I am getting an error on it. Is it possible that I just upload the first pdf file and then the rest of my employment history, i'll put as an annex in the letter of explanation? Help please.
it is safe to attach employment letter to proof of means of financial support. You cannot attach it to form IMM 1294E... and you need a recent form IMM 1294E which can be downloaded right where you have to upload it in your GCKey account .

anuragsood

Jan 5, 2017
cad143 said:
I would suggest not to make changes to the IMM1294E form because if I'm not mistaken once you click Validate an additional barcode page is generated at the bottom. Do not change it. Any additional information can be attached as a separate page in the Letter of Explanation section..

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
anuragsood said:
I would suggest not to make changes to the IMM1294E form because if I'm not mistaken once you click Validate an additional barcode page is generated at the bottom. Do not change it. Any additional information can be attached as a separate page in the Letter of Explanation section..
Thanks so much! Yes, we were worried about the bar codes so we just uploaded the form and any attachments were uploaded to the letter of explanation section

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Losangeles101 said:
it is safe to attach employment letter to proof of means of financial support. You cannot attach it to form IMM 1294E... and you need a recent form IMM 1294E which can be downloaded right where you have to upload it in your GCKey account .
[/quote

Thanks uploaded the latest form. And submitted application. Hoping for the best ☺

rahan_ry

Apr 25, 2016
Hi Losangeles101 , - could you advsie please

This form IMM1294 we have fill > validate > print > scan > then upload . Or we need to validate > save the file locally > then upload.

Also, is medical exam needs to be taken beforehand (then wat kind) , i am applying for student visa.

Please advsie