+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM1294 won't load even though I upgraded Adobe Reader as required

JFROD

Jul 21, 2021
I am attempting to download the IMM1294 form from the Immigration website document checklist page and I get a message that says my PDF viewer may not be able to display the doc. It recommends that I upgrade to the latest Adobe reader DC and provides the website. I downloaded this and the message hasn't changed. I have done this on 2 different computers. Any help?

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
I am attempting to download the IMM1294 form from the Immigration website document checklist page and I get a message that says my PDF viewer may not be able to display the doc. It recommends that I upgrade to the latest Adobe reader DC and provides the website. I downloaded this and the message hasn't changed. I have done this on 2 different computers. Any help?
Go in adobe reader and go to files and choose the file you want to open. See if this works

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Are you opening it with Adobe?
Don't do it through the browser.