+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM1017 medical exam reuse

RG2005

Sep 6, 2017
Hi,

I have applied for my 2 year old daughter's PR under Family class Dependent child program and received Medical instructions for her to undergo a medical exam within 90 days.
My daughter is on a Visitor visa and we had very recently got her stay extended through update of Visitor record. For this she also had a medical examination IMM1017 passed 2 months back.
So, my question is can I reuse the same report for the PR? If I look at the two IMM1017 forms, they are exactly same (including same UCI), just different IME numbers. Please advise.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hi,

I have applied for my 2 year old daughter's PR under Family class Dependent child program and received Medical instructions for her to undergo a medical exam within 90 days.
My daughter is on a Visitor visa and we had very recently got her stay extended through update of Visitor record. For this she also had a medical examination IMM1017 passed 2 months back.
So, my question is can I reuse the same report for the PR? If I look at the two IMM1017 forms, they are exactly same (including same UCI), just different IME numbers. Please advise.
Yes you can use the same report for PR.