+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM0006 form question, reuniting with my father-in-law

jkeic

Oct 14, 2020
my husband and i want to go to canada to reunite with my father-in-law. I know my husband needs to fill in the IMM0006 and choose non-dependent child in section 4. However, do i need to include my information e.g. passport number on the form since there is a large space for the travel document number block. or should i fill a separate form? if so, what option should i choose for section 4?

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
my husband and i want to go to canada to reunite with my father-in-law. I know my husband needs to fill in the IMM0006 and choose non-dependent child in section 4. However, do i need to include my information e.g. passport number on the form since there is a large space for the travel document number block. or should i fill a separate form? if so, what option should i choose for section 4?
I just got the approval. But the Approval email contains only my name/Passport Number/UCI number. they did not mention anything about my Daughter.

Even though i have mentioned that my Kid will be travelling along with me. Should i consider that email itself would suffice for both of our travel?

adisinha2000

Sep 8, 2021
Hello @jkiec
yes. I filled in a separate form. Got the approval in about two weeks
Hello,

Can you let me know what did you fill for yourself in the Section 4 of the 0006 form for yourself ? "my non-dependant children"

Also, once the approvals were received from IRCC (for the exemption); did you have any issues at the border (arrival; post immigration).