+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM Form Innocent mistake

Idongesit

Aug 21, 2022
moment ago
Hello,

I have been following conversations here ad they have been very helpful. Something really bothers me concerning the errors I think I made on one of my forms for study permit. The part that asks if we've applied or gotten refused before, I clicked NO innocently. This is because I have no idea that I even had a previous application. I only know that my man tried to work on my Canadian visa 2 years ago and asked me to go do biometrics. After that we heard nothing from the supposed agent again.

He just disappeared and that was it. We just concluded he was a scammer and let go. Now that I've applied by myself with my own GCKey, my biometrics got updated. In short I've done so many research and gotten a lot of information that I'm now scared of not just being rejected but getting punished for misinterpretation.

What do I do in my case? It is advisable to amend the form and upload through Web form? It's been 2 months since I submitted an online application for a study permit.

If I even click on YES, I have no information to what the outcome of that application was.

What can anyone advise please?

Sriram03

Dec 22, 2020
Hello,

I did a similar mistake in my IMM 5710 work permit application. May I know what you did to get it approved?
Should I send the updated 5710 in the web form or just a letter of explanation is good enough?

Thanks

Reactions: Idongesit