+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5710 E "Please wait...."

KJJK20

Apr 6, 2020
Hello,

My common law partner and I have completed this IMM5710 PDF document, validated it and are now trying to upload it to our IRCC questionnaire. We are experiencing an issue when we save the document and try to open it again we have that message "Please wait....if this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of this document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document..." it goes on.

We have been able to view and input our information into this document by just downloading it, however our worry is when we try upload document again it is not going to be viewable for the IRCC Officer.

Has anyone come across this before or know a workaround?

We are thinking of printing it, scanning it and uploading it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

KJJK20

Apr 6, 2020
Thank you Bs65.

We completed/downloaded the form successfully. We saved it and as we were getting ready to upload it to the document checklist, it shows as "Please wait..." again. So, we are afraid that this will be an issue.

ffi24

May 23, 2024
Hello,

My common law partner and I have completed this IMM5710 PDF document, validated it and are now trying to upload it to our IRCC questionnaire. We are experiencing an issue when we save the document and try to open it again we have that message "Please wait....if this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of this document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document..." it goes on.

We have been able to view and input our information into this document by just downloading it, however our worry is when we try upload document again it is not going to be viewable for the IRCC Officer.

Has anyone come across this before or know a workaround?

We are thinking of printing it, scanning it and uploading it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

ffi24

May 23, 2024
Did you ever find a solution for this? I have had the same experience today, wondering what you did?
Thanks so much, your help would be appreciated!
☺