AINP
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Hi,

My spouse just received his AINP , we r presently gathering documents for our PR and in the meanwhile we are applying for our work permit extension (EMPLOYER SPECIFIC WORK PERMIT)as our current work permit is due to expire early march 2017. lmia exempted work permit-the employer has obtained the offer of employment number and paid the compliance fees. now, while filling the application form IMM 5710

I have arrived at the point in the process of filling out my spouse's IMM5710E (work permit application) but I'm stuck at a couple of question that are a bit tricky for me to figure out, so some help would be much appreciated.
My issue is in two parts of the form, one is on page 3,(Detail of intended work in Canada), question 5 (duration of expected employment) and the other is on the same page but is under Employment, part 1. The duration of expected employment is tricky because his contract states no ending date of employment and the letter from his employer states that it is a permanent position, but the form requires a « from » and « to » date, what should we write for both situations? Page 3, question 5 wants to know when he intends to start working for his present employer, I really don't know what to write because he is already working for that employer.

i would really appreciate if some one can help in this matter. thank you !!

chhaya

chhvip2301

Sep 5, 2014
calgary, canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
chhvip2301 said:
Hi,

My spouse just received his AINP , we r presently gathering documents for our PR and in the meanwhile we are applying for our work permit extension (EMPLOYER SPECIFIC WORK PERMIT)as our current work permit is due to expire early march 2017. lmia exempted work permit-the employer has obtained the offer of employment number and paid the compliance fees. now, while filling the application form IMM 5710

I have arrived at the point in the process of filling out my spouse's IMM5710E (work permit application) but I'm stuck at a couple of question that are a bit tricky for me to figure out, so some help would be much appreciated.
My issue is in two parts of the form, one is on page 3,(Detail of intended work in Canada), question 5 (duration of expected employment) and the other is on the same page but is under Employment, part 1. The duration of expected employment is tricky because his contract states no ending date of employment and the letter from his employer states that it is a permanent position, but the form requires a « from » and « to » date, what should we write for both situations? Page 3, question 5 wants to know when he intends to start working for his present employer, I really don't know what to write because he is already working for that employer.

i would really appreciate if some one can help in this matter. thank you !!

chhaya

please help if anyone has an idea about it !!