Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
So guys,
What I understand we need to fill out soft copies of forms and while submitting system will ask for electronic signature for all the forms?

One more question, for a single person how much funds we need to show, I know there is no such fix limit.

mgdesigner28

Jul 8, 2020
Hey guys,
I read we don't need to sign the form, just at the end of the application. However, besides de signature blank there's a "date" blank.
Do I need to fill it or not?
Thanks.

DepressedMarshmallow

Jul 6, 2017
Hey guys,
I read we don't need to sign the form, just at the end of the application. However, besides de signature blank there's a "date" blank.
Do I need to fill it or not?
Thanks.

did you submit your application already? did you print, sign and scan it or just leave the signature space blank?

anubhuti20

Jan 4, 2021
I am inviting my father for a temporary visit to Canada. He needs to submit IMM 5707 Family Information Form as part of his online application. The form has a signature box but it is not activated in PDF.

Question: should this form be printed, signed, scanned and uploaded? Or is it okay to upload it unsigned? I know that the whole application can be signed digitally but not sure if this particular form which is part of the application needs to be signed manually.

confidence95

Aug 3, 2020
if you had to take out an extra copy of the form IMM5645 due to the fact that the original could not contain all of your information, how do you submit both online? considering the format of the document.