+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 Schedule A and Travel History Info Form

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
Hello,

I have applied for PR in Canada with AOR in March 2018 and still waiting for COPR. Recently I received a new message from IRCC with the below request. What are these exactly and how do I complete them?

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
> Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated. Thank you.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello,

I have applied for PR in Canada with AOR in March 2018 and still waiting for COPR. Recently I received a new message from IRCC with the below request. What are these exactly and how do I complete them?

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
> Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated. Thank you.
This is a very common request at the end of your approvals. Upload the IMM 5669E & IMM 5662E forms in your profile. For citizenship and resident proof, you have to scan and attach all the VISA stamps in your passport and if there are any non-English VISA stamps, you may write a letter describing the situation. If you had any overstays in any country, you have to include your VISA extension letters (better merge all documents in single PDF for IMM 5662 E).

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
This is a very common request at the end of your approvals. Upload the IMM 5669E & IMM 5662E forms in your profile. For citizenship and resident proof, you have to scan and attach all the VISA stamps in your passport and if there are any non-English VISA stamps, you may write a letter describing the situation. If you had any overstays in any country, you have to include your VISA extension letters (better merge all documents in single PDF for IMM 5662 E).
Thank you. Yeah even I was thinking along the same lines. The one thing I'm not so sure is that recently they have stopped stamping our passports at airports in Canada so I don't have them. But I guess that should not be a problem as they should be having a record of my visits to Canada in their system.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Thank you. Yeah even I was thinking along the same lines. The one thing I'm not so sure is that recently they have stopped stamping our passports at airports in Canada so I don't have them. But I guess that should not be a problem as they should be having a record of my visits to Canada in their system.
You are correct, they should have the records of your Entry and Exit.

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
I also received this, what does it mean? Would my wife need to scan and show her enter and exits to each country from her passport? She is a PR case. Please help