+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imm 5669 request

Mar 7, 2021
Anyone here who got their confirmation after submitting schedule A ( Imm 5669 )
How long did it take to get your confirmation after submitting this document
Thanks in advance

Mar 7, 2021
Took a month. I got my confirmation through PR portal but yeah once you submit imm takes about a month or three weeks
All the best

WaterMountain

Feb 4, 2021
Yes got my copr waiting for my card now
Congratulations & Thank you for taking time to reply. Can I get to know your AOR? Mine was Jan 13 2021, They asked me for IMM 5669. not sure if you were in similar timeline.

What was your status other than medical when this form was requested? Thanks in advance!

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hi all, if anyone could assist that would be great. We’re out of Canada spousal sponsorship. Here’s our timeline for context:
Applied Feb 2021
Biometrics June 2021
Medicals July 2021
Pre arrival email Jan 2022
Both the sponsor (myself) and PA have been deemed eligible according to our GCMS notes and MP. But today my husband received an email from the IRCC notifying us that we have 30 days for him to resubmit IMM5669, IMM5562 and his police clearance. I’ve checked these docs to see if any of them have been updated since we submitted back in 2021 and only IMM5562 has been updated. IMM5669 is still the exact same form we submitted. I’m wondering if this means we did something wrong or if they have any suspicions regarding his security check? Maybe they require a new police check simply because the ones he gave would be expired by now. Has anyone gone through something similar and could advise? Thanks so much!!

lakshmi06

Aug 12, 2022
Hi all, if anyone could assist that would be great. We’re out of Canada spousal sponsorship. Here’s our timeline for context:
Applied Feb 2021
Biometrics June 2021
Medicals July 2021
Pre arrival email Jan 2022
Both the sponsor (myself) and PA have been deemed eligible according to our GCMS notes and MP. But today my husband received an email from the IRCC notifying us that we have 30 days for him to resubmit IMM5669, IMM5562 and his police clearance. I’ve checked these docs to see if any of them have been updated since we submitted back in 2021 and only IMM5562 has been updated. IMM5669 is still the exact same form we submitted. I’m wondering if this means we did something wrong or if they have any suspicions regarding his security check? Maybe they require a new police check simply because the ones he gave would be expired by now. Has anyone gone through something similar and could advise? Thanks so much!!
Hi @NAKEQubita

Have you received COPR after submitting the requested forms?