+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 Education & Personal history

marnot

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Hi everybody,

I have couple questions about this form.

7. Education
In 2104 I attended a course of the duration of 2 months in a College in Canada. Is that relevant? Can I add it on a side with a letter of explanation + college degree certificate? There is no way to type anything in the box that is less than 1 year duration. It was a 2 months course, should I type 0 (zero) in Trade School, Post Secondary school field?

8. Personal history
In my work history there have been times I occasionally worked as freelance web writer for various websites simultaneously, in other words occasional telecommute freelance writing. What would you suggest to write in “name of company, employer”. Can I be generic and type “various websites”?

As always, thank you.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
7. Better you include the attended course of the duration of 2 months in a College in Canada......in 5669 Education section....you could enter the TO and FROM Date even if its 2 months duration.

College in Canada should be included in the University/College checkbox.
Question 5
Education history
Provide the details about each secondary and post-secondary educational institution you attended, including the:
  • period of time that you attended the institution.
  • name of the institution,
  • city and country,
  • type of certificate or diploma issued, and
  • field of study.
If no diploma was issued, write “N/A”.
8. Under Job/Activity Title, Position...you could fill "freelance web writer"........and if you had no company name when freelancing, you could leave "Name of company, employer, school etc" Blank.....and maybe include a note to explain.......refer.....example in.......Sponsor your spouse, common-law partner Complete Guide (IMM 5289)

Reactions: marnot