+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 E

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Hi Guys,
I applied in Canadian Experience Class and today received a letter stating:

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature"

This form contains same questions as in PR application - Name, date of birth, education, employment, 10 yrs history etc.

my questions:
1) Has anyone revived this form in either Canadian Experience class or Express entry?
2) Doe anyone know what is the purpose of this form? we spend hours in filling online PR application and now we have to enter same info in a PDF!

Simmanka

Feb 23, 2020
Hi, I received a same letter this morning, i also dont know the purpose , could you please help me; did you get your PR

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
It's very likely caused by gap or gaps in the history part. Just fill another one and leave no gap in time whatsoever.

Simmanka

Feb 23, 2020
Thank you so much for your help, i am bit worried , because last week i called cic and they said all four stages are valid and everything looks positive; but suddenly they asked for it,

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
I think it is some procedural form. Just fill it asap. Make sure there is no gap and all info is same as your PR application

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Thank you so much for your help, i am bit worried , because last week i called cic and they said all four stages are valid and everything looks positive; but suddenly they asked for it,
There's no need to worry , it happened to me as well ,all because I left some gaps in my personal history since I didn't put it the time when I was unemployed .

Simmanka

Feb 23, 2020
There's no need to worry , it happened to me as well ,all because I left some gaps in my personal history since I didn't put it the time when I was unemployed .
Thank you so much ,
Thank you so much for your response,

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I received the same form yesterday. I think it's because my address and such when i applied for PR was in Canada, and i'm currently outside Canada etc. So they just need an update on where I currently live, whether anything changed, etc etc.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Dears in Section 8 "Personal History" what should one fill ?
employment
tourist travel
education
Noting some would surely overlap for example during the past five years i was working studing and travelled 5 times ?

please help how to fill this form ? what should i include?

Mar 7, 2021
Hi Guys,

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature"

This form contains same questions as in PR application - Name, date of birth, education, employment, 10 yrs history etc.

my questions:
1) Has anyone revived this form in either Canadian Experience class or Express entry?
2) Doe anyone know what is the purpose of this form? we spend hours in filling online PR application and now we have to enter same info in a PDF!
Hey did you get your confirmation after submitting this document

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

my questions:
A PDF form has your hand write signature, however in my own opinion meaning only a hunch: you might by this ADR given a second opportunity to correct the data that you have provided.

I advise you to thoroughly review the questions and make sure that you have answered all of them correctly including visas refusals.
GL

affan hussain

Dec 1, 2015
Hi,

I have received the IMM 5669 E for my CEC express entry application, I have a question if anyone can guide me. In the personal history section I have filled in the details of my work history in Canada but I travelled back to my Country of origin during my employment, Do I have to mention that in the timeline?
because the form says "if you were outside your country or territory indicate your status in that country"

I am a bit confused.
any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

sxia

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi Everyone, I received a request that asks me to submit IMM 5669 E form in 7 days(I applied under CEC class).
I had overlap activities while I was in university. Ie, part-time working while in school. I filled out all the activities in the form, but the form won't validate because of the overlap.

Can I eliminate the part-time jobs I did while I was in university? I did list all the part-time jobs while I filled out my PR application. Would IRCC care that I don't list the part-time jobs any more? I am so confused.

Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated.

Lakeshoreblvd

Star Member
Jul 26, 2021
A PDF form has your hand write signature, however in my own opinion meaning only a hunch: you might by this ADR given a second opportunity to correct the data that you have provided.

I advise you to thoroughly review the questions and make sure that you have answered all of them correctly including visas refusals.
GL
Hi Any one got COPR after filling and resubmitted this .please reply . How long it took for you guys. Waiting for your response