+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 - Addresses

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
The way I understood that address form, is that you're putting in your actual addresses, as in place of residence. Travelling goes in the travel section. So even for times when I, for example, would be visiting my sponsor in Canada for a month or two at a time, my actual address and place of residence was in my home country. I was just travelling, I didn't move to Canada, basically.

That's how I did it, at least. And then my travels were listed in the travel part of the form. So they can clearly see that, for example, July to Sept 2016 I was visiting my sponsor in Canada (travel section), but my 2014-2017 actual address was the same one in my home country (address section). If that makes sense.
HI there np08, if someone lived at multiple addresses and it was at a range of 4-6 months rentals, do we mention all the addresses in the address section of 5669? What if we do not have the rentla agreements or proof, do we still mention each and every address? Please do guide.

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
H
My bad, I meant the Personal History section in the Schedule A, that one includes traveling, employment, etc. So it's education history, personal history, address history.

For addresses, I only put my actual place of residence addresses. All my travels went into the personal history section, along with my education, employment, etc. So I have three addresses covering 8 years in the address section, but I traveled a bunch during that time. I just put the travels in the personal history.

I mean, I may be wrong, I don't know. I haven't gotten any requests for additional documents or explanations either, though.
Hi there np 08, youve been really helpful, just a quick query here:
If someone lived, lets say in 10 addresses as short term rentals, and this expanded for 3 years. Do you think each and every addresses need to be put? What if there is no proof of rental agreement? Do we still mention it. Thanks a ton again

Aug 30, 2021
Hello. I am a 19-year-old applicant, and have lived with my grandparents since the day I was born in the same address. It states in the form that I need to write down the addresses in the past 10 years or since my 18th birthday. My concern is...do I have to consider my very first day or year in the address up until the present despite it being 19 years ago or start from the past ten years or even from last year - my 18th birthday? Take note that I have lived in that address since birth.

What I have temporarily written down:

To: Ongoing

Blancherafal

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello. Just a quick question. I hope someone could help me. My partner and I were asked to submit an updated Schedule A. We just sent it today via the email provided. However, a few hours later while I was checking my address, I had a minor typo error. I don’t know what to do. Is it okay if I resend the form again to the email provided? Please advise. Thank you.