+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 addresses

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
Hi everyone. Starting to work on forms, and coming up with a problem on IMM5669. They want every address you've lived at since 18. I don't know what to do for about a two month period in Canada on IEC, after I arrived, but before I settled down. During that time, I stayed in four+ different hostels/hotels, and started doing things like getting bank accounts (although didn't do my drivers licence until I was settled). The form says to include every period with no gaps. I can't include my UK address because they'll know I was in Canada. Entering my first 'real' address would be misrepresentation. Should I include the address of everywhere I stayed in that period? :/

Spun

Jun 20, 2014
I've got a similar issue - there was a period when I was in Canada for several months but moving around quite a lot between friends' houses and staying at a hotel until my partner and I got properly settled at a place of our own. I'm putting down all the addresses (including the hotel) and adding a note explaining I was moving around a lot at the time.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You can put all the addresses if you can remember them or find them. If not, or if you are not sure about the dates, you can put that time frame in the form or on an attached sheet, and then explain the situation, giving as many details of your residences as possible.
Don't just leave a time gap. CIC is fine with people not remembering or being able to figure out details of previous residences, but they want as much information as possible.