AINP
AOR Received.
03-31-2017
Med's Request
03-13-2018
Med's Done....
03-21-2018
Please give me advise,,
i received the inquire of IMM5604 and RCMP finger print from federal today.

how do i fill it up IMM5604?
I can not track my ex-husband for signing for this form.

and how long take the fingerprint from the agent in edmonton?

can i summit in electronic both?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Please give me advise,,

If you can't get permission from your ex for the child to immigrate, you will need full custody from the courts.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello Hariyaa,

Were you successful with this? I am about to apply for my child's PR, and I just saw this on the application guide 5525. The guide also says you should write an explanation where you cant get hold of the other parent. However, i believe you will really need to show proof that the father is not/has not been around, and you cannot get hold of him.

"If sponsoring a dependent child (under the age of 18) and they have another parent who is not immigrating to Canada, the parent/guardian applying from Canada must submit a signed copy of the IMM5604 Declaration From Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian For Minors Immigrating to Canada. This form must be accompanied by a piece of photo identification from the parent/guardian who is NOT accompanying the minor to Canada. In situations where having this form signed from the other parent is impossible (i.e. parent’s whereabouts unknown), a letter of explanation must be included with the application."

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello Hariyaa,

Were you successful with this? I am about to apply for my child's PR, and I just saw this on the application guide 5525. The guide also says you should write an explanation where you cant get hold of the other parent. However, i believe you will really need to show proof that the father is not/has not been around, and you cannot get hold of him.

"If sponsoring a dependent child (under the age of 18) and they have another parent who is not immigrating to Canada, the parent/guardian applying from Canada must submit a signed copy of the IMM5604 Declaration From Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian For Minors Immigrating to Canada. This form must be accompanied by a piece of photo identification from the parent/guardian who is NOT accompanying the minor to Canada. In situations where having this form signed from the other parent is impossible (i.e. parent’s whereabouts unknown), a letter of explanation must be included with the application."
What country?

If you can't get the IMM5406, you will need to show that you have full legal custody. Canada will not approve with one of those proofs, as per the rules on international parental kidnapping.

Reactions: JLK2621

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I have the same case and the country is Morocco. The father doesn't want to sign the paper and no judge will give full custody. I have the hard of the kid but the father can visit once a week. It will not work?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Please give me advise,,

Were you able to resolve your situation? May I know what you did to resolve it? Please and thank you.