+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

imm 5562e travel information for primary applicant, spousal pr.. please help

gairik1987

Mar 1, 2017
Hi,

I need help regarding the imm 5562e form. I am the sponsor pr in Canada. My spouse is primary applicant in India. this is our outland application for spousal pr.
section 2 a) asks for List all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years.
my spouse (pa) does not have travel history outside India. she is from Maharashtra and studied in Engineering college and lived in hostel during Engineering days.
is she supposed to put that on the form for travel history? can she just put all the 4 years together with the hostel address and purpose as study?

section 2 b) asks for trips of spouse. I am the spouse and the sponsor. should I put my travel information? or just put this as N/A. I guess this form is used for other family classes and asks for pa with spouse who are also applying for pr together which is not in our case.

Please help. much appreciated! thank you

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If your PA has not travelled outside home country, wrote none or similar.

You are correct, your travel history is not needed here. You may need to separately provide your visits to your spouse as proof of relationship.