+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5536 - Authorization to Disclose Information - No option to add this form on online portal

warda munawwar

Aug 2, 2023
You are suppose to upload it to the other section. There is no other section where this can be uploaded. The issue is some people are digitally signing it... you are not suppose to. Unless otherwise stated please do not digitally sign the documents, don't make any assumptions. Also mention in the checklist where it asks you to list the country specific documents that you are uploading that you are providing that document in the other section. Also, don't rename that document to something else. The first thing they open is the check list so mentioning it there will let them know where to find it.
hello could you elaborate, we don't need to sign this form? and upload without writing or signing? I'm confused here!

May 26, 2023
hello could you elaborate, we don't need to sign this form? and upload without writing or signing? I'm confused here!
Hi,

i think what the gentleman meant was that you have to hand sign this form and then scan +upload it. Do not digitally sign it. That’s what I did too. Im still waiting for my AOR so im not 100% if it works but fingers crossed

warda munawwar

Aug 2, 2023
Hi,

i think what the gentleman meant was that you have to hand sign this form and then scan +upload it. Do not digitally sign it. That’s what I did too. Im still waiting for my AOR so im not 100% if it works but fingers crossed
thank you so much! I'm also worried, my application was returned one time, and submitting again! fingers crossed!

Reactions: hassantauseeph

mohsinkhalid

Dec 23, 2023
is there anyone who signed IMM-5536 authority to release information by hand and got AOR? i signed this form by hand only not digitally and uploaded in Other section,is it ok?was it supposed to be signed by hand or digitally?

mohsinkhalid

Dec 23, 2023
Hi,

i also signed it by hand not digitally,is it ok??has anyone signed it by hand and got AOR?