+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5536 - Authorization to Disclose Information - No option to add this form on online portal

nightmre789

Apr 2, 2023
For country specific requirements for Pakistan, the checklist requires me to complete IMM5562 and IMM5536

While there is an option to upload IMM5562, there is no option to upload IMM5536 under 'Digital Forms for your immigration program' or the dropdown for 'Additional Application Forms' (i tried typing the form code, full form name, searching the list manually -- it doesn't exist). Where am I supposed to upload this form on the portal?

meowcookie

Apr 8, 2023
Hi, did you find any information on where to upload this form? I tried contacting IRCC through their web form but they haven't responded yet.

asimramzan73

Aug 24, 2015
Hi, did you find any information on where to upload this form? I tried contacting IRCC through their web form but they haven't responded yet.
I am facing same issue/question, but I am planning on uploading that Form to the 'Other' option, not sure if that would work?

meowcookie

Apr 8, 2023
I am facing same issue/question, but I am planning on uploading that Form to the 'Other' option, not sure if that would work?
Yep, I was thinking the same of uploading the form in the Other section of the Additional Supporting Documents. I think it might work.
I need to gather a few more documents till then I am waiting for IRCC's response. I'll update here if I get any information!

Reactions: twety

asimramzan73

Aug 24, 2015
Yep, I was thinking the same of uploading the form in the Other section of the Additional Supporting Documents. I think it might work.
I need to gather a few more documents till then I am waiting for IRCC's response. I'll update here if I get any information!
ok prefect, thanks!
and do you think we should electronically sign this form or it has to be a hand signature? Can't find a clear answer anywhere on IRCC

meowcookie

Apr 8, 2023
ok prefect, thanks!
and do you think we should electronically sign this form or it has to be a hand signature? Can't find a clear answer anywhere on IRCC
You should definitely sign the form electronically! I had a lot of confusion regarding this too. There were issues in signing the form electronically through Acrobat Reader & other browsers but the trick is that if you open up the form in Mozilla Firefox it will let you edit all the fields there, even sign the form digitally.

asimramzan73

Aug 24, 2015
You should definitely sign the form electronically! I had a lot of confusion regarding this too. There were issues in signing the form electronically through Acrobat Reader & other browsers but the trick is that if you open up the form in Mozilla Firefox it will let you edit all the fields there, even sign the form digitally.
that's true, especially for MacBook users there's no way around other than signing the form electronically using Firefox, but for window you can use 'Print to PDF' and then add text signature, and yeah I thought the same since all other docs are going to be digitally signed hence this one should also be.

Reactions: meowcookie

talibali12

May 19, 2023
For country specific requirements for Pakistan, the checklist requires me to complete IMM5562 and IMM5536

While there is an option to upload IMM5562, there is no option to upload IMM5536 under 'Digital Forms for your immigration program' or the dropdown for 'Additional Application Forms' (i tried typing the form code, full form name, searching the list manually -- it doesn't exist). Where am I supposed to upload this form on the portal?

Hi
I also did search for this document and when I did not found so I attached the document on the Others and submitted my application but after 1 month they returned my application for the same document. I do not know where I have to attached this document.

talibali12

May 19, 2023
Hi
I have attached the document on the other and they returned my application after 1 month and they said you need to resubmit the application again. So even if I do resubmit it again. They eill return again to me.

May 26, 2023

Hi, Im in the same position, did you get a reply from IRCC?

May 26, 2023
Hi
I have attached the document on the other and they returned my application after 1 month and they said you need to resubmit the application again. So even if I do resubmit it again. They eill return again to me.
Hi, did you find a solution to this yet?

thanks.

zkhan1234

May 31, 2023
You are suppose to upload it to the other section. There is no other section where this can be uploaded. The issue is some people are digitally signing it... you are not suppose to. Unless otherwise stated please do not digitally sign the documents, don't make any assumptions. Also mention in the checklist where it asks you to list the country specific documents that you are uploading that you are providing that document in the other section. Also, don't rename that document to something else. The first thing they open is the check list so mentioning it there will let them know where to find it.